Email- (hotmail) just keeps loading and wont send or recieve emails

monstercookie

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
sooo my email isn't working worth crap today... it worked other days but not today... I have my Hotmail account hooked up to my sgs4.... and yes sync is on along with wifi and mobile connections.. I cleared data and cached... wtf is going on.... could it just be outlook or what... ive restarted and shut down my phone.. my email page just keeps loading the circle over and over

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I just checked my Outlook app and it's working just fine. :confused:
I really don't know what could be the culprit on yours. I'll keep an eye on mine and let you know.

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

monstercookie

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
I have a Hotmail email address.. but ik its outlook email now... and its weird... I deleted my main Hotmail account... then tried adding another- the other Hotmail one works, but my main one doesn't? my main one wont send or receive email.. it sits there and loads and says internal error... it says failed..... idk what to do or how to fix it, this is ridiculous
I just checked my Outlook app and it's working just fine. :confused:
I really don't know what could be the culprit on yours. I'll keep an eye on mine and let you know.

Darnell0216

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
It's a mail system-wide issue that's been going on all day. If you use the web portal, every so often it tells you there's a confirmed issue and they're working on it. The problem keeps going in and out and has been annoying me all day.

Wardy82

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
This has been driving me crazy all day. i must have deleted it and re-added it about 50 times.

Anyone got an idea of how long the issue will go on for?

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, no idea. :(

I've been checking my Outlook and live mails all day with no hiccups whatsoever.
I guess I got lucky?! :)

tytlyf

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
Something happened yesterday to my yahoo account and it couldn't authorize. I went into the settings today and went into the incoming/outgoing settings and scrolled to the bottom of each and clicked done. That seemed to sync it back up.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Yahoo too? :confused::eek:

Thank goodness I didn't have any problems with my multiple mail accounts! :thumbup::D

CSKO

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
today is August 27th and I am STILL having this issue... is there a fix? I have to delete my hotmail account and re set it up to get it to work. Any thoughts?