I just switched from an iPhone 3 to a galaxy s4, so I'm still getting used to everything. Anyway I like customizing my text tones for the people I talk to a lot, but I'm having trouble finding an app that will let me set individual tones. Any suggestions? I'm not very tech savvy so anything not very complicated is good.
    08-16-2013 03:18 AM
    You can change individual tones in their contact page. Just go to contacts and then edit (click the pencil) and then scroll down to text message tone. hope that helps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4
    08-16-2013 03:34 AM
    Sorry I lied. You dont need to click edit on the contacts. Just go to the person's contact info then scroll down and you should see it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4
    08-16-2013 03:35 AM
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....zedge.android

Choose the contact... tap the picture box.... once it opens tap the little person symbol to the right.... tap the symbol with three dots... tap "choose ringtone.
    Zedge is a very popular app for findimg ringtones. The link for it in the Play Store is above.

I just switched from an iPhone 3 to a galaxy s4, so I'm still getting used to everything. Anyway I like customizing my text tones for the people I talk to a lot, but I'm having trouble finding an app that will let me set individual tones. Any suggestions? I'm not very tech savvy so anything not very complicated is good.
    08-16-2013 04:00 AM
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....zedge.android

Choose the contact... tap the picture box.... once it opens tap the little person symbol to the right.... tap the symbol with three dots... tap "choose ringtone.
    Zedge is a very popular app for findimg ringtones. The link for it in the Play Store is above.
    Agreed. Zedge is a good app.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.
    08-16-2013 05:46 AM
    Do what is mentioned above to a sign a ringtone to s contact but I use Ringtone Pro from the app store yo create and edit my own ringtones. I import my own music to my phone then use the app to cut and edit the exact length of clip. Awesome app.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    08-16-2013 06:14 AM
    Thanks for all the responses, but I realized I said the wrong thing. I meant an individual TEXT tone app. I don't really like the ones that came b with the phone, and I downloaded zedge but it only let me set contact tones or a general text tone. Is there a good app that let's you set individual text tones?
    08-16-2013 02:04 PM
    Thanks for the responses, but I realized I said the wrong thing. I meant an individual TEXT tone app. I don't really like the ones that came b with the phone, and I downloaded zedge but it only let me set contact tones or a general text tone. Is there a good app that let's you set individual text tones?
    No... you are stuck using the same notification for all contacts.
    08-16-2013 10:37 PM