I am looking at buying a Bluetooth to auxiliary adapter for my home theater. This will allow me to stream music from my phone to my home amplifier via Bluetooth. However, the distance at which I can use this greatly depends on the phone's Bluetooth signal strength. I have never used the Bluetooth on the S4. How is it?

Anyone used one of these adapters or Bluetooth speakers? How far away would they work? Could it go through walls or did it have to have line of sight?

Thanks!
    08-16-2013 03:36 PM
    I am looking at buying a Bluetooth to auxiliary adapter for my home theater. This will allow me to stream music from my phone to my home amplifier via Bluetooth. However, the distance at which I can use this greatly depends on the phone's Bluetooth signal strength. I have never used the Bluetooth on the S4. How is it?

Anyone used one of these adapters or Bluetooth speakers? How far away would they work? Could it go through walls or did it have to have line of sight?

Thanks!
    Don't have an S4, but plenty of bluetooth headsets. The range is in theory about 40'. But with reasonable line of sight. The more walls, the more eroded the signal.
    08-16-2013 11:08 PM