S4 bluetooth auto connect

gahendo

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Just got a Att S4 and wondering if i'm missing a setting. On my iphone if I was on a call with my BT headset and got in the car it would auto connect to the car when I started it and when I shut the car off it would reconnect to the headset.. On the s4 I have to manually switch it. Same thing in my wifes car. Mine is a ford f150 and it's software is up to date and hers is a Toyota also up to date.

Thanks

sad cricket

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
I will suggest that you go to the Playstore and download some bluetooth apps. Some work better than others but I really like the Watch my Bluetooth app. You can configure the app to your liking. For an example, I have my configured to connect or disconnect automatically to my car's bluetooth when it identifies my wifi at home.

Tom Lamb

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Just got an S4, and mine does auto connect, and disconnect when the car is turned off. I've got a Ford Edge and the software is up to date. I doubt very seriously that Samsung would remove such an important feature from their phone. Good Luck!

mandis

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
so my old Samsung would auto connect when I got into my car, but for some reason, I have to ask my car to connect every time with my new S4. is there a setting I'm missing on the phone?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay