Galaxy S4 Lag

FreeSamples0011

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
I have a quick question.

Whenever I am using Mobile Data, or have my music playing on my phone, my Galaxy S4 experiences severe lag. When I try to text, it takes a while for the letters to pop up and other apps take forever to open up. Could it be because I have too many songs on my phone? I have around 600 songs, using up about 3/4 of the total space on my phone. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

asanatheist

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I have a quick question.

Whenever I am using Mobile Data, or have my music playing on my phone, my Galaxy S4 experiences severe lag. When I try to text, it takes a while for the letters to pop up and other apps take forever to open up. Could it be because I have too many songs on my phone? I have around 600 songs, using up about 3/4 of the total space on my phone. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

I listen to music quite a bit on my device it's strange that you are getting lag over playing audio and something as simple as text.
My best recommendation is to see if you have any air gestures, smart screen, etc that could be affecting music play.

Just popped some music unto my S4's internal flash, removed my SD card. No lag at all.

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
The music in my GS4 is split between internal and external, I've got over 1100 songs and I have no lag at all, I often play music while txting, WhatsApp-ing etc... I'm forever multitasking in my S4 and it never lags.

Also ensure you don't have voice control on, it can slowdown some apps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac