Hey everyone!

About a week ago I noticed that my phone kept reminding me that I had a calendar event in the notification area. I use google calendar but still use s-planner for the notification portion. Once I have a calendar event in the notification area... my calendar sound notifies me every 1 minute until I snooze it or dismiss it. Has anyone ever heard of this? Previous to a week ago, I would get one notification and then it would sit quiet in the notification area.

I really enjoy the notification/snooze/dismiss area of splanner and it doesn't happen if I turn the notifications off in s-planner and use the google calendar ones.

Thanks in advance!
    08-18-2013 01:51 PM
    Hey everyone!

About a week ago I noticed that my phone kept reminding me that I had a calendar event in the notification area. I use google calendar but still use s-planner for the notification portion. Once I have a calendar event in the notification area... my calendar sound notifies me every 1 minute until I snooze it or dismiss it. Has anyone ever heard of this? Previous to a week ago, I would get one notification and then it would sit quiet in the notification area.

I really enjoy the notification/snooze/dismiss area of splanner and it doesn't happen if I turn the notifications off in s-planner and use the google calendar ones.

Thanks in advance!
    For what it's worth, I never had any issues with S-Planner...but once I downloaded the official Google Calendar app and gave that a try...I was hooked. It's just as customizable and should do exactly what you want...and for one thing, the way it lets you change the time of your events (you have to try it!) is amazing. Such an innovative and simple/effective way to enter a time rather than typing it or scrolling through a slot machine style interface.

You can install it and then run both calendar at the same time until you get used to it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...droid.calendar
    Gras likes this.
    08-18-2013 10:06 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion! I love the official calendar and I run them side by side. I just don't like the way the popup notifications and the regular notification section/options are. I really appreciate the feedback.
    08-18-2013 10:21 PM
    Hi. I almost have the same feature... but with mine, even though I already dismissed the notification, it continues to notify me. The only way to get rid of the alarm is to edit the event or task and change the reminder portion.

does anyone know how to resolve this issue? thanks!
    04-08-2014 05:42 AM