Anyone else been fobbed off with their Samsung Galaxy S4's. I got mine on a new contract end of June and by the end of July it stopped working. Told by 3 that it had gone past the 28 days so they couldn't give me a new phone so my phone had to be sent away for repair, that was 3rd August and I still haven't got it back, rang 3 and Samsung up now 18 times and just told all the time it's not back yet as its having a new mother board fitted. Can't believe a phone 35 days old should break down so quick.
    08-20-2013 11:38 AM
    Anyone else been fobbed off with their Samsung Galaxy S4's. I got mine on a new contract end of June and by the end of July it stopped working. Told by 3 that it had gone past the 28 days so they couldn't give me a new phone so my phone had to be sent away for repair, that was 3rd August and I still haven't got it back, rang 3 and Samsung up now 18 times and just told all the time it's not back yet as its having a new mother board fitted. Can't believe a phone 35 days old should break down so quick.
    Unfortunately, there is something called acceptable rate of failure. It's a metric manufacturers use to gauge quality control. From every batch of phones they make, x% have to not malfunction in order to be a usable batch. You happened to get one of the "acceptable failures". I'm sure this isn't acceptable to you, but this is how it's done in the plants. Really, the guys at 3 should have taken care of this for you IMO. I don't know how it is in the UK, but here in the US people will get irate about this until their problem is handled in store.
    Sorry to hear of your troubles. Let us know how it works out and how long it takes to work out. I hope it's rather soon.
    08-20-2013 05:00 PM
    Cheers Scott I will let you know when I eventually get sorted (god only knows when that will be).
    08-21-2013 02:45 AM