Galaxy S4 with ZeroLemon 7500mAh Extended Battery

Giant Lizard

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I bought this extended battery, which is really cool and allows me to charge it once a week.

But one of my friend correctly points out that all the smartphones that have had problems (exploded, electric shock, etc...) have unofficial batteries :| good point.

What is your opinion? Do you think it's a risk?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
If you go with a reputable company, like ZeroLemon, Siedio, or Mugen, you should be fine. :)

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
I agree that reputable 3rd parties should do fine. I would add, though, that there have been instances even of OEM batteries having issues. There's no way to tell about THAT, though. ;)

thehoz

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Been using that exact battery for a couple weeks now... No explosions yet! J/k, I love the battery. I usually unplug the phone at 630am, use it through the day and plug in about 1130pm at about 50%.

Posted via Android Central App

Giant Lizard

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Been using that exact battery for a couple weeks now... No explosions yet! J/k, I love the battery. I usually unplug the phone at 630am, use it through the day and plug in about 1130pm at about 50%.

Posted via Android Central App

you use 50% of the battery in just one day?? :confused: how it's possible? I surf on internet, play videogames, listen music, speak a lot...and after 6 days I still on 10%!

What you do with your phone? :D

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
If you play Ingress like me, you will find it very easy to use 50% of that battery in a day easy :)
I agree, reputable 3rd party dealer, no issues. Stay away from Ebay China crap!

Shelter7

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
If you go with a reputable company, like ZeroLemon, Siedio, or Mugen, you should be fine. :)

I`ve been using Zerolemon batteries for five years and none of my gadgets ever exploded:) Until you test it, you won`t know for sure the performance you can reach. If you limit to calls, sms and checking of emails, your battery can last up to 6 days

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835