I've now had my Sprint s4 for a week and just have to say I'm only mad I didn't switch sooner. I came from a long history with iPhone having the 4, 4S and 5. Had an s3 for a few months and at the time couldn't appreciate the size and had a few minor annoyances concerning the stock messaging app and GPS lock issues. Any who.

I have to say its amazing. Its fast and has a ton of features that many list as gimmicks but I've found a couple useful. I'm literally finding something new to love about it every day. Now that the issues I had with the 3 have been ironed out I can appreciate the android software and the gorgeous screen and photos I'm able to take with the camera. Oh and its purple...

My only gripe is that it only has 8ish GB of useable memory.

Sent from my *PURPLE* Galaxy S4
    08-24-2013 07:40 PM
    I've now had my Sprint s4 for a week and just have to say I'm only mad I didn't switch sooner. I came from a long history with iPhone having the 4, 4S and 5. Had an s3 for a few months and at the time couldn't appreciate the size and had a few minor annoyances concerning the stock messaging app and GPS lock issues. Any who.

I have to say its amazing. Its fast and has a ton of features that many list as gimmicks but I've found a couple useful. I'm literally finding something new to love about it every day. Now that the issues I had with the 3 have been ironed out I can appreciate the android software and the gorgeous screen and photos I'm able to take with the camera. Oh and its purple...

My only gripe is that it only has 8ish GB of useable memory.

Welcome. Btw, if you hate the stock messaging app, install Textra from the playstore. It's amazing and it even has emojis. )

Posted via Android Central App
    08-24-2013 08:03 PM
    Welcome. Btw, if you hate the stock messaging app, install Textra from the playstore. It's amazing and it even has emojis. )

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanks! I've seen that name floating around the forums I'm going to have to check it out

08-24-2013 08:08 PM