I plan on using it mainly for email (work and personal accounts) and phone, basic surfing, a few news related and other basic apps (groupwise, weather, westlaw, evernote, yelp, flixter) and social apps. I take photos and some video - probably the average amt for someone with kids . I may put on a few games but am not a serious gamer by any means and I can't see watching movies on it. I will probably save a lot of work emails and some documents. So do I need a 32 mg or can I save some money? I am moving up from a BB Torch, so anything will seem like a luxury. TIA.
    08-25-2013 07:24 PM
    I plan on using it mainly for email (work and personal accounts) and phone, basic surfing, a few news related and other basic apps (groupwise, weather, westlaw, evernote, yelp, flixter) and social apps. I take photos and some video - probably the average amt for someone with kids . I may put on a few games but am not a serious gamer by any means and I can't see watching movies on it. I will probably save a lot of work emails and some documents. So do I need a 32 mg or can I save some money? I am moving up from a BB Torch, so anything will seem like a luxury. TIA.
    Samsung's version of the OS is big. Of the 16 GB you will have about 8.5 left for you to use. That is out of the box. It can be argued that the amount of space should be fine for a user in your position, however, apps are getting bigger and bigger. And not just games; Productivity apps (like calendars, PDF apps, etc) are getting to be of respectable size as well. If you can afford it, get the 32.
    bb155w likes this.
    08-25-2013 11:16 PM