Hi everyone, my old emails keep popping up as new emails in my inbox, is there any way to correct this it's getting annoying to keep having to delete emails only to have it pop back on 18 minutes later

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Posted via Android Central App
    08-26-2013 08:36 PM
    Is your sync on? Check in toggles (swipe down) and the more toggles button. Sync should be green, and then check the sync settings in your email app/gmail app and make sure those are on too. This should solve your problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4
    08-26-2013 08:38 PM
    I disabled email sync from the email settings this happens when sync is on, could it be anything else?

08-26-2013 09:27 PM
    Does anyone know if we check off delete from server if it deletes from the email server so you can't access from your pc either or just gets deleted from the phone?

08-27-2013 06:15 PM
    Does anyone know if we check off delete from server if it deletes from the email server so you can't access from your pc either or just gets deleted from the phone?

Depending on who's service it is, "Delete from Server" may require approval on both your phone and the website and removes it from all locations (mobile/web/other clients). Enabling this option will delete the email from the server permanently. Microsoft accounts create a "Deleted -> POP" folder where anything you delete via the phone ends up, in case the deletion was by mistake. It usually notifies you of this and ask if you want it deleted permanently in the future.
    08-27-2013 07:57 PM
    Yes I get that email will go to pop up server message but I want to just delete from phone. The term server is very vague, is there a way to know for sure?

08-27-2013 08:27 PM