Hi, I dropped my phone at the weekend smashing the screen. I'm attempting to access any messages I've received since but can't find any information on how to retrieve them. Kies seems to be backing them up but I can't find an option to view them! Can't believe this is not one of the main features on Kies' home screen. Help.
    08-27-2013 12:12 PM
    Hi, I dropped my phone at the weekend smashing the screen. I'm attempting to access any messages I've received since but can't find any information on how to retrieve them. Kies seems to be backing them up but I can't find an option to view them! Can't believe this is not one of the main features on Kies' home screen. Help.
    There is no option to directly view them in Kies. Best you can do is go to Kies's folder on your PC and see if they've been backed up in a format that can be opened by another application, such as an .XML file that can be read in a text editor. Aside from that, you'll have to wait until you restore it to your new phone.
    08-27-2013 02:33 PM
    I've tried looking for that as well to no avail. It's fn ridiculous imo that this isn't possible
    08-27-2013 03:19 PM