How to (physically) clean S4

turbotooslow

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys, I use a a microfiber cloth to clean my phones screen and battery cover, and I also remove the battery cover and use it to clean the battery area.

I am wondering how to clean in the crack between the screen and chrome bezel that outlines the phone.

I play sand volleyball and im sure some sand has gotten down there. I stick the corner of a piece of paper down there sometimes but theres gotta be a better way haha.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I use a a microfiber cloth to clean my phones screen and battery cover, and I also remove the battery cover and use it to clean the battery area.

I am wondering how to clean in the crack between the screen and chrome bezel that outlines the phone.

I play sand volleyball and im sure some sand has gotten down there. I stick the corner of a piece of paper down there sometimes but theres gotta be a better way haha.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

You can gently use a wooden toothpick. Also a can of compressed air is handy. You can find a can compressed air in the computer or electronics section of a store.

thetinachen

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
I use the corner of paper too, and it works fine. :) its kind of fun for some reason..picking out the dust and whatever else that gets between the bezels. :p but I guess for sand, it'll have to be compressed air. Or maybe you could get a case that covers the bezels a little bit for more protection if you dont mind the bulk -- dont want the sand to scratch it :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4