What app are you using to block texts when you are sleeping?

blue lion

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Sorry-Do Not Disturb worked the best out of all the suggested ones, at least for me. I used the free version until I was sure it was what I wanted. Then I paid for the premium version. It has already been good to me, you set what times you allow calls/texts from everyone, and they are muted until you take off the program, wake up, etc. And you can let those calls/texts that are important through 24/7.

TechAddict

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Does this DND app work with Whats App too? I have Blocking in mode in use BUT I STILL get woken up by Whats App AND emails!! Pain in the ***! I bought Lightflow before but it I found that some TW features didn't seem to work with it installed.

Having installed sand tried it, yes it does. It's a pity Samsung spends so much time developing their crap bloatware when they can't even get something simple like Blocking Mode to actually block the stuff you don't want. Despite having blocking mode enable I still get damn notifications about emails and Whats App at 3am. With this, simple, free App, I don't. Way to go Samsung, I'd agree with your recent announcements that you are not good at designing software!!

Last edited:

dm3ready

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
My choice is AudioManager Pro. Very easy to use. Just set up profiles and control: Alarm, Median, Ringer, Alerts, System, and Voice call volumes with Time scheduler/recurrence.

Elzie Roze

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
It's not as simple as turning off the sound for me. I need to get texts and calls from work, but not from certain clients. Any suggestions?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith