My GF has an S4 and I have an S4 Zoom and both of them have the same problem

For example, if you are in the camera app, and you take a photo, if you click on the bottom left to look at the preview of that photo in full screen. nothing happens, until you have to presss like 5 times and if you were lucky the phone's touch screen will respond and go to that photo. this problem also happens sometimes in the Google App Store, no touch works I have to force close the Google Store then reopen it then the phone works normally.

I checked the software but my phone already has the latest it says

Anything I can do? or must I wait for a software update? or do all these phones suffer from this problem?
    08-28-2013 12:14 AM
    Do you have a screen dimming app installed? Sometimes dimming the screen with a 3rd party app can make some of the touch responsiveness a little weird.

If this is not the case, then how old are your phones? If they're relatively new and still under warranty, I'd contact Samsung about this, because that shouldn't be happening.
    08-28-2013 02:57 AM
    What kind of screen protector are you using? The screen protector on my Ballistic SG MAXX case was too thick and would mess with the touch sensitivity a lot. I changed cases and went with a stick-on type screen protector and have had no issue since.
    08-28-2013 07:47 AM
    no screen protectors guys, someone in another forum said maybe the phone is busy doing something but this shouldnt happen with such a new generation phone.

I dont have any screen dimming app
    08-28-2013 10:10 AM