Samsung Galaxy S4 IMS Framework problem

hajvan

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys.
I'm having a problem with my samsung galaxy s4.The phone was with orange (France) contract,but now it is unlocked.The phone sent me update notifications so i updated it.After that the problem started.When im calling someone the screen turns black and after 3-4 seconds it shows a message reading "Unfortunately,IMS Framework has stopped".If someone can help me please leave a comment!
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DIOP Bineta

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: Samsung galaxy s4 IMS Framework problem

Bonsoir j'ai le m?me probl?me. Chaque fois que j'?mets un appel apr?s je ne peux pas raccrocher ?a me met comme message ims framework s'est arr?t?. Ma liste de contacts se bloque aussi et me met le m?me message. Aidez moi Svp

darkness0701

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site

i have the EXACT same problem with my s4 which is also from france, i did a "Wipe data/factory reset" and i erased only my data, the problem is still there PLS help?

ismago

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

Solved ...
1 go to settings, more, ... application manager .... up until each and then down and looking JOIN .. arrest force
Settings 2nd ... then more networks connections, services Join disable it.
You will take your breath away. ..
I tried to activate it again and yes, he gets the hiccups. .. and then to redo h 1 and 2 in that order ... first forces unless detention is not to ... and still dating the damn message.
I hope to serve

vamberika

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site

you made absolutely no sense, nor did you help me in any way lol I'm having this same problem, it's annoying as hell

ashtwinks

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site

Hi... re-flashing (done it 8 times now in 2 days) also does not remove the IMSFrameowrk error, I have the following observations
1. Note 2 Hidden setting applications definitely has some settings which cause this failure. when I set the settings.. the IMSFramework error comes immediately
2. Deep sleep seems to be an issue - worked fantastic in the day, 46% left at the end of the day but overnight the phone consumed 46% and switched off... error of IMSFramework comes again. which can go only after reflashing
3. tried rooting again... no success
4.rremoving / adding apks not causing this issue ... seems more to do with deepsleep / kernel process

Cheers
PS: hoping this symptoms will help someone suggest a solution

Chvjohnson

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site

I solved this by deactivating Joyn. It seems it was causing the "IMS Framework has stopped" reports and most of the other problems. Thank you, Tim!

gg1974

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,
I think I found an easy solution.
Just go on the SMS messages and go on "Settings".
In "Chat Settings" remove the flag from "RCS Sevice".
The battery drain should stop then.

Ahmed Fathy5

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Good Day

Dear Bro

to solve your issue you must root your phone 1st with (SuperSU) or another then install (disable service) app from store then deactivate the imsframework from the system apps to see if the problem solved.
after you see the problem has been solved install (System Uninstaller) with red icon from store then uninstall them from the system.

Regards

Amber Harbison

May 30, 2014
Visit site
My s4 is unlocked from Verizon and now I have straight talk and my phone won't updates I can't log into our create samsung account and my mobile network's don't always work and in really confused

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome