So my boss just got a Galaxy S4 and wants to get the music from his iPhone 4S, problem is it was never sync'd to his computer so what I'm trying to find if possible

is there a way to transfer the music without using iTunes ?

I have tried to google it but all the results I can find require using iTunes and due to restrictions on the computers at work this is not an option

Thanks in advance people
    08-28-2013 10:46 PM
    So my boss just got a Galaxy S4 and wants to get the music from his iPhone 4S, problem is it was never sync'd to his computer so what I'm trying to find if possible

I have tried to google it but all the results I can find require using iTunes and due to restrictions on the computers at work this is not an option

Thanks in advance people
    I think this is a brick wall here. The DRM that Apple uses makes things harder.
    08-28-2013 10:57 PM

Thanks in advance people
    If he still has the 4s, just have him backup his phone to itunes and use an application like iSyncr or Doubletwist to transfer the files. If he is looking for something seamless or something similar to iTunes match, he pay for the paid version of the app and it will perform wireless syncing in the background whenever the two devices are on the same wifi network.

DRM is a non-issue for any content purchased after Jan 2009
    08-28-2013 11:40 PM
    I'm using Double twist as we speak to transfer all of my itunes music to my s4 over my home wireless. It a slow process, but what do you expect when your converting mp4 files to mp3?
    08-30-2013 09:08 AM