want a bigger batt

myIphone4s

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Are there any bigger battery's that can work with my otter box defender.
I can pull 16hrs with mostly wifi web. Thats seems to be the every day number

I want to be able to get at least an extra 3hrs of use. I can carry a spare charger or have another batt. But taking the otterbox off sucks and then it looks bad since you have this stretched out corners

myIphone4s

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Ya the link didnt work for me. I really dont want to mod my defender I figure I can stuff slightly bigger batt without the batt door I think 3000mah would be an improvement over stock how much idk the 3hrs I am looking for? I wonder how my phone will look if I have the back removed

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Just out of my own curiosity why 3 more hours (specifically)?

I'd just get an external charger that you can plug into it to get that little extra juice.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

myIphone4s

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I would like to have that extra juice 3hrs under heavy use would be nice, when I go to a 4g lte I can watch the batt bar drain then it takes a long time to charge back up. A back up charger is nice but I am wanting the batt then go from there.

would a 3000mah fit in the stock location with the batt door?

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Zero Lemon makes a 3000mAh battery but you lose out on NFC and the capacity is actually a little bit less than what is stated

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4

myIphone4s

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
nfc doesnt bother me since i cant use it. dont have google wallet. but would it be noticeable difference in batt life

so whats the biggest bat i can put in my phone with the door in place i think removing it wont gain me much room.