12-11-2013 11:14 PM
921 ... 2122232425 ...
tools
    Yes henry ford just got the idea for an assembly while going to meat packing plants and noticed the efficiency of the step by step process of the butchers and you are correct you forgot to mention the motor wagon was what founded Mercedes-benz and the first rack and pinion steering

Sent from my HTC One X+ using AC Forums mobile app
    But he did invent one of the best things to ever happen to backyards--- Charcoal briquettes!
    chevyman29 likes this.
    09-15-2013 02:57 PM
    Root it and get the beats app itll make it pop but i got mine built in

I agree 100%. I use beats audio and it's so great. Everything on my s3 sounds so amazing with it, it makes a pretty big difference.
    09-15-2013 03:10 PM
    I agree 100%. I use beats audio and it's so great. Everything on my s3 sounds so amazing with it, it makes a pretty big difference.
    Yeah ive had it on my s2 gnex galaxy victory and this one.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape using Tapatalk 2
    09-15-2013 05:51 PM
    I can not believe a person would make a thread like this! There are a million things the S4 can do that the iPhone can't !
    Apple devices don't even have a file system !

Of course they do. How do you think they can jailbreak? There are apps that allows you to access the files.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
    09-15-2013 07:41 PM
    The title of this thread may not be true, but the S4 is not as trouble-free, if you compare the number of problems in this forum with problems at iMore on the iPhone 5 forums.
    festinator and nolittdroid like this.
    09-15-2013 09:12 PM
    The title of this thread may not be true, but the S4 is not as trouble-free, if you compare the number of problems in this forum with problems at iMore on the iPhone 5 forums.
    I would agree with that. Being an android phone, there's so much more you can do on it, and thus so much more that can go wrong.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app
    Teddy Jenkins likes this.
    09-15-2013 10:02 PM
    I would agree with that. Being an android phone, there's so much more you can do on it, and thus so much more that can go wrong.

I'm sure that is true to an extent. The other is probably just superior build quality on the iPhone. I'm talking about hardware and software, including optimization.
    Teddy Jenkins likes this.
    09-15-2013 10:15 PM
    I'm sure that is true to an extent. The other is probably just superior build quality on the iPhone. I'm talking about hardware and software, including optimization.
    Android is starting to catch up but yeah apple still wins when it comes to build quality.

09-15-2013 10:46 PM
    Well then, I'm less ignorant now, yet slightly embarrassed. Public schools. Good to know my support of the Germans and Benz is justified though.

The Order Odonata. There can be only one.
    Sorry :o didn't mean to embarrassed you, I was just trying to keep talking about cars to change this crazy talk about who's got the "better" phone.

To me the best phones in the world are the HTC One and the Galaxy S4, iPhones are crap to me! And yes, I've used them all up to the 5.
    But that's just me, others are entitle to their own view and sentiment.
    However, I don't go around telling everyone my phone is better then anything else or then another phone. I just enjoy my device! :thumbup:

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
    qxr likes this.
    09-15-2013 11:53 PM
    Android is starting to catch up but yeah apple still wins when it comes to build quality.

I'm really not impressed with the iphone 5's build quality. That light weight scratch and dent-prone aluminum speaks volumes.

S IV
    09-16-2013 12:48 AM
    But he did invent one of the best things to ever happen to backyards--- Charcoal briquettes!
    Yep Yep. Don't waste anything. Ford must have been a Scotsman. Prefer lump over briquettes though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app
    09-16-2013 12:57 AM
    For you. The main point people need to realize is that everyone has their own preferences. Saying yours is the only correct one just comes across elitist

. where do i state that my view is the only one worth considering, you need to learn how to read and process things a bit better, there is no doubt by any sensible person that apple products are way overpriced, they always have been, and in my opinion and its only my opinion they dont warrant the money, ive got no problem with other people wasting their money on apple products, thats their choice, to be honest there good products, i just dont see why i should be expected to pay a premium price for a product that doesnt do any more than most other top end products and at a cheaper price,

Sent from my *PURPLE* Galaxy S4
    qxr likes this.
    09-16-2013 06:23 AM
    I am comparing iPhone to Android, and unfortunately the cheap junk is part of Android. And I did state that the cheap stuff was hurting Android.
    This is comparing a phone to a OS just FYI. Not what you think it is.

iPhone = phone. / iOS is their OS.

Android = OS. / HTC One, Galaxy S4,etc. = phone.

So no... You aren't comparing the same thing. Your comparing the phone to the OS. You'd have to compare iOS to Android but instead you're saying oh well.. Android malfunctions (the phone you mean.. Which isn't Android it's that manufacturers phone) but iPhone doesn't malfunction as much (now you're comparing a phone).

As other said compare the phone (iPhone) to another top end Android phone (HTC One / S4).. And then it's a fair comparison.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.
    STARGATE, qxr, nolittdroid and 2 others like this.
    09-16-2013 06:42 AM
    I think here, in the US, we're fortunate to have decent handsets across the price spectrum w/out too much garbage. I'm not sure the situation is the same in growing markets like China and India. Perhaps someone in those markets can elaborate.

S IV
    09-16-2013 07:38 AM
    This is comparing a phone to a OS just FYI. Not what you think it is.

iPhone = phone. / iOS is their OS.

Android = OS. / HTC One, Galaxy S4,etc. = phone.

So no... You aren't comparing the same thing. Your comparing the phone to the OS. You'd have to compare iOS to Android but instead you're saying oh well.. Android malfunctions (the phone you mean.. Which isn't Android it's that manufacturers phone) but iPhone doesn't malfunction as much (now you're comparing a phone).

As other said compare the phone (iPhone) to another top end Android phone (HTC One / S4).. And then it's a fair comparison.

No, I am comparing iPhones with Android phones, not the OS's. The entire spectrum of iPhones with the entire spectrum of Android phones. Top-tier Android phones are great, but the cheap junk is what really hurts their reputation. If we talk about OS's, then you have to consider earlier versions of Android, which are still on a lot of phones (pre-Gingerbread), and these versions are not good at all, whereas iOS has pretty much been good all along.
    09-16-2013 08:18 AM
    I think here, in the US, we're fortunate to have decent handsets across the price spectrum w/out too much garbage. I'm not sure the situation is the same in growing markets like China and India. Perhaps someone in those markets can elaborate.

S IV
    I agree about the U.S., but the growing markets are getting the cheap stuff that I was referring to.
    09-16-2013 08:20 AM
    No, I am comparing iPhones with Android phones, not the OS's. The entire spectrum of iPhones with the entire spectrum of Android phones. Top-tier Android phones are great, but the cheap junk is what really hurts their reputation. If we talk about OS's, then you have to consider earlier versions of Android, which are still on a lot of phones (pre-Gingerbread), and these versions are not good at all, whereas iOS has pretty much been good all along.
    It has not lol. The older versions suck horribly for iOS. You couldn't even play music and do another app till iOS 4.

Again your comparing a phone to a OS. You'd have to drop cheap phone names vs the iPhone to be fair. Compare the cream of the crop to the cream of the crop.

Otherwise.. I could be like OH yeah my friends iPhone 3g died on him. White screen doesn't boot.. Man that's defective! :rolleyes:

STARGATE likes this.
    09-16-2013 08:23 AM
    You'd have to drop cheap phone names vs the iPhone to be fair.
    Why? Aren't the cheap phones part of the Android world? They are what gave Android a lot of their market share.
    09-16-2013 08:29 AM
    Why? Aren't the cheap phones part of the Android world? They are what gave Android a lot of their market share.
    There are cheap devices that run android, but they are not android. Android is the software released by Google. Are you trying to compare apple to Google software or Samsung to apple hardware?

Nexus. Through spacetime.
    qxr likes this.
    09-16-2013 08:32 AM
    There are cheap devices that run android, but they are not android
    Then what are they? Isn't that like saying that a phone that runs WP8 is not a Windows phone?
    It may be better to compare software, and Android had a mess until Gingerbread.
    09-16-2013 08:38 AM
    Because your saying iPhone. That's a phone. Android is a OS. If your comparing the iPhone OS to Android that's iOS vs Android.

qxr, nolittdroid and STARGATE like this.
    09-16-2013 08:39 AM
    It has not lol. The older versions suck horribly for iOS. You couldn't even play music and do another app till iOS 4.

Again your comparing a phone to a OS. You'd have to drop cheap phone names vs the iPhone to be fair. Compare the cream of the crop to the cream of the crop.

Otherwise.. I could be like OH yeah my friends iPhone 3g died on him. White screen doesn't boot.. Man that's defective! :rolleyes:

The iphone could play music from the gate... That was kind of the point. Combining your iPod and phone.

qxr likes this.
    09-16-2013 09:33 AM
    The iphone could play music from the gate... That was kind of the point. Combining your iPod and phone.

I think he ment at the same time as in multi tasking yes it was an ipod meets phone but you couldn't play it in the background

festinator likes this.
    09-16-2013 10:44 AM
    While on the topic of music, I want to point out that Apple was the only one in the beginning to have a successful music system (the iPod and iTunes).
    nolittdroid and Teddy Jenkins like this.
    09-16-2013 11:39 AM
    This is so true. I don't THINK most android phones in the world are the premium pieces you and I enjoy.

S IV
    09-16-2013 12:07 PM
921 ... 2122232425 ...