12-11-2013 11:14 PM
921 ... 2223242526 ...
tools
    I think he ment at the same time as in multi tasking yes it was an ipod meets phone but you couldn't play it in the background

Sent from my HTC One X+ using AC Forums mobile app

Gotcha I thought the second part was referring to the lack of 3rd part apps

Sent from my *PURPLE* Galaxy S4
    09-16-2013 12:33 PM
    The iphone could play music from the gate... That was kind of the point. Combining your iPod and phone.

I think he ment at the same time as in multi tasking yes it was an ipod meets phone but you couldn't play it in the background

This. If I was streaming Pandora and wanted to Facebook... You couldn't till iOS 4.. It would cut Pandora off till you made it the foreground app.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.
    DroidArmy likes this.
    09-16-2013 12:56 PM
    This. If I was streaming Pandora and wanted to Facebook... You couldn't till iOS 4.. It would cut Pandora off till you made it the foreground app.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.
    That sucked when I had my old iPod 2g. It always killed my music. I'm glad Apple fixed it though, I always listened to music while opening random apps on my iPhone
    09-16-2013 01:45 PM
    This still going on?

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
    09-16-2013 10:36 PM
    This still going on?

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!
    It's beginning to die down, but amazingly this thread has been going strong for three weeks
    09-17-2013 07:24 AM
    It's beginning to die down, but amazingly this thread has been going strong for three weeks
    And surprisingly civil for the most part

qxr, Teddy Jenkins and DroidArmy like this.
    09-17-2013 09:12 AM
    Root it and get the beats app itll make it pop but i got mine built in

Yes I love the Beat audio on the HTC One. I would Root but I dunno if I can be asked to, what customs you running??? so many people tell me about different ones.
    09-17-2013 09:52 AM
    I used to love audio molestation like Beats and EQ for bass and treble. I just like clean true sound from good headphones.

Note 8.0
    09-17-2013 10:04 AM
    Yes I love the Beat audio on the HTC One. I would Root but I dunno if I can be asked to, what customs you running??? so many people tell me about different ones.
    I run carbon with kernel+ on my s3, it's excellent. The roms you can run varies on your device
    09-17-2013 10:49 AM
    Yea never try to flash a nother phones rom instant brick

Teddy Jenkins likes this.
    09-17-2013 12:56 PM
    Guys I know how you feel. I am in USA and have the same issues with the phone I contacted my provided and had the phone replaced twice and still same issues. Samsung needs to step up and recall these phones or do something and fix it . I suggest you contact Samsung and your provider and continue to complaint. This is the only way we will get them to fix this once and for all. I been a loyal Samsung customer (TV, Washer, Dryer, Mobiles and tablets for the family, my contracts are up next year I plan on switching to Iphone5 S, my wife had the 4s and now the 5 and both phones have superior quality when it comes to signal, voice and data signal.
    09-17-2013 01:04 PM
    Guys I know how you feel. I am in USA and have the same issues with the phone I contacted my provided and had the phone replaced twice and still same issues. Samsung needs to step up and recall these phones or do something and fix it . I suggest you contact Samsung and your provider and continue to complaint. This is the only way we will get them to fix this once and for all. I been a loyal Samsung customer (TV, Washer, Dryer, Mobiles and tablets for the family, my contracts are up next year I plan on switching to Iphone5 S, my wife had the 4s and now the 5 and both phones have superior quality when it comes to signal, voice and data signal.
    What issue are you referring to?

badbrad17 likes this.
    09-17-2013 01:21 PM
    What issue are you referring to?

I believe he answered it at the end its widely known a lot of samsung radios arent worth crap

09-17-2013 01:30 PM
    I believe he answered it at the end its widely known a lot of samsung radios arent worth crap

I don't have any problem with my radios on my S4 or Note 8.O.

Note 8.0
    09-17-2013 01:37 PM
    I don't have any problem with my radios on my S4 or Note 8.O.

Note 8.0
    Depends on the carrier and how fine tuned it is but on a few networks its an issue

09-17-2013 04:28 PM
    Depends on the carrier and how fine tuned it is but on a few networks its an issue

I have At&t and everything is indeed all good.

Note 8.0
    DroidArmy likes this.
    09-17-2013 04:34 PM
    I have At&t and everything is indeed all good.

Note 8.0
    +1 for AT&T no problems
    09-17-2013 08:10 PM
    I had an iPhone 5 too. You can't go from Android to iOS, you'll kill yourself.
    Yeah I tried to do that this year and went back within a week. I thought I was missing out on something but it turns so out that it isn't 2009 anymore.

Posted via Android Central App on my S4
    Teddy Jenkins and badbrad17 like this.
    09-18-2013 12:51 AM
    As someone with an iPhone 5 and a Galaxy S4.... I wish I never would have spent money on this ip5, o well :-(. Different needs I suppose.

GS4/iPhone5
    This. Exactly.

Posted via Android Central App
    09-19-2013 10:37 AM
    +1 for AT&T no problems
    I have Verizon and have no problems either.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app
    09-19-2013 11:06 AM
    Yeah I tried to do that this year and went back within a week. I thought I was missing out on something but it turns so out that it isn't 2009 anymore.

Posted via Android Central App on my S4
    And with the new IOS7, the Iphone has lost a lot of appeal for me, installed it on my work phone this morning, and man is it ugly. IOS6 looks way better, wish i did not update it. I now have to have our IT department reinstall IOS6 back on it. My GS4 looks and feels way better. IOS7 seams slower the IOS6, everything seams to move slower. Rather very disappointed.
    STARGATE and ladyhaly like this.
    09-19-2013 02:40 PM
    I have iphone 5 and was thinking of changing to Android for a little while now and joined this forum to get input (which i am getting ) Well after downloading IOS 7 this morning i am in no doubt about making the switch, it is DIRE.....I think Galaxy s4 is going to be the one.
    09-19-2013 03:49 PM
    Great choice!

from my Sony Xperia Tablet Z or XTZ or "Ecstasy"
    09-19-2013 04:50 PM
    I upgraded my S4 with the new iOS 7! Siri loves it!

Posted via Android Central App using my awesome S4!
    09-19-2013 06:56 PM
    How do you like it? What's the biggest difference?

S IV
    09-19-2013 07:23 PM
921 ... 2223242526 ...