12-11-2013 11:14 PM
921 ... 2324252627 ...
tools
    I upgraded my S4 with the new iOS 7! Siri loves it!

Posted via Android Central App using my awesome S4!
    ... I honestly hope you're joking. You can't get iOS 7 on an Android device and I have no idea why you would want to. I wouldn't use iOS 7 even if Apple paid me
    stinstack and ladyhaly like this.
    09-19-2013 08:14 PM
    ... I honestly hope you're joking. You can't get iOS 7 on an Android device and I have no idea why you would want to. I wouldn't use iOS 7 even if Apple paid me
    of course they're joking. Poor S4

S IV
    09-19-2013 08:29 PM
    I don't have any problem with my radios on my S4 or Note 8.O.

Note 8.0
    Radios??? am I missing something here?
    09-20-2013 04:45 AM
    IOS7 is not that bad - its just different. I personally like to the look of it more than IOS6 on my partners phone, It looks so clean and usable compared to 6. I like the fact that's different. and that is why apple does so well - because its so popular they never rush into releasing their software (or hardware thinking about it) and get it right for there consumers nearly all the time. I love Android don't get me wrong - but you have to admit apple did not get where they are now on quantity and patchy software, they got there on the quality of their product.
    09-20-2013 04:58 AM
    And with the new IOS7, the Iphone has lost a lot of appeal for me, installed it on my work phone this morning, and man is it ugly. IOS6 looks way better, wish i did not update it. I now have to have our IT department reinstall IOS6 back on it. My GS4 looks and feels way better. IOS7 seams slower the IOS6, everything seams to move slower. Rather very disappointed.
    Good luck with that. I hope they can take you back... Apple likes to make that difficult and sometimes impossible to install older versions.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.
    09-20-2013 05:54 AM
    IOS7 is not that bad - its just different. I personally like to the look of it more than IOS6 on my partners phone, It looks so clean and usable compared to 6. I like the fact that's different. and that is why apple does so well - because its so popular they never rush into releasing their software (or hardware thinking about it) and get it right for there consumers nearly all the time. I love Android don't get me wrong - but you have to admit apple did not get where they are now on quantity and patchy software, they got there on the quality of their product.
    Apple got where they are because they got there first and made everyone drink the purple kool-aid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app
    09-20-2013 06:42 AM
    Apple got where they are because they got there first and made everyone drink the purple kool-aid.

Do you seriously believe that, or just an Apple hater? I think the latter. Apple has put nothing but quality products on the market.
    Teddy Jenkins likes this.
    09-20-2013 06:49 AM
    Do you seriously believe that, or just an Apple hater? I think the latter. Apple has put nothing but quality products on the market.
    Ummmm Apple Maps and dropped call on iPhone 4 spring to mind. Those were definitely quality products.

STARGATE likes this.
    09-20-2013 06:59 AM
    Ummmm Apple Maps and dropped call on iPhone 4 spring to mind. Those were definitely quality products.

I will agree with Maps, but I don't know that the 4 had dropped calls, but just signal drop. And that was shown to be the case in most phones.
    09-20-2013 07:04 AM
    I will agree with Maps, but I don't know that the 4 had dropped calls, but just signal drop. And that was shown to be the case in most phones.
    Incorrect. It did drop calls due to signal drop (I had the phone) and a case prevented it.. It didn't cause it. The phone being naked caused it.

09-20-2013 07:08 AM
    Incorrect. It did drop calls due to signal drop (I had the phone) and a case prevented it.. It didn't cause it. The phone being naked caused it.

Then I'm not incorrect, as I said that I didn't know.
    09-20-2013 07:14 AM
    Then I'm not incorrect, as I said that I didn't know.
    Well I meant more for the case causing it.

09-20-2013 07:18 AM
    Well I meant more for the case causing it.

You were "holding it wrong", lol!
    09-20-2013 07:20 AM
    You were "holding it wrong", lol!
    That was the purple kool-aid answer.

STARGATE and ladyhaly like this.
    09-20-2013 07:33 AM
    Exactly - and apple ruled the smartphone industry for a very long time in terms of business compared to any other brand. Quality product is what makes them so popular.
    09-20-2013 07:59 AM
    And how is that a fact?
    STARGATE likes this.
    09-20-2013 08:33 PM
    And how is that a fact?
    Can you realistically say that Apple has not produced one quality product after another? Two things that are synonymous with Apple are quality and customer service.
    festinator likes this.
    09-20-2013 09:17 PM
    Can you realistically say that Apple has not produced one quality product after another? Two things that are synonymous with Apple are quality and customer service.
    Yes. Please consider other viewpoints besides yours and that they can be legitimate opinions.
    STARGATE and badbrad17 like this.
    09-20-2013 09:31 PM
    To be fair that's subjective. So if one dislikes Apple and their products they'd probably disagree with you. Generally, I feel that Apple makes a quality product but I don't have the best things to say about the iPhone 5/s seemingly anorexic display and its soda-can-grade aluminium (John Ive). I apologize if that sentiment is offensive to anyone. Apple should make a quality product, though, since a great many would agree they overcharge.

from my Sony Xperia Tablet Z or XTZ or "Ecstasy"
    STARGATE likes this.
    09-20-2013 09:32 PM
    To be fair that's subjective. So if one dislikes Apple and their products they'd probably disagree with you. Generally, I feel that Apple makes a quality product but I don't have the best things to say about the iPhone 5/s seemingly anorexic display and its soda-can-grade aluminium (John Ive). I apologize if that sentiment is offensive to anyone. Apple should make a quality product, though, since a great many would agree they overcharge.

You are correct, it is subjective. But if a person is objective, and honest, then most would say that Apple produces quality products. They have the most trouble-free phones, music players, and computers on the market, IMO. And their customer service is another quality product.
    09-20-2013 09:47 PM
    Imagine if they made a quality product that had a 5" 4:3 screen with a customizable moblie OS. I even have a name for this hypothetical product. The iPhone Pro with iOS 7 Pro. This would be a hit and they'd make a killing. Apple could even use MacBook Air-grade aluminium for this iPhone Pro. ...but I digress....

09-20-2013 09:58 PM
    Please consider other viewpoints besides yours and that they can be legitimate opinions.
    Right back at ya!
    09-20-2013 10:09 PM
    Imagine if they made a quality product that had a 5" 4:3 screen with a customizable moblie OS. I even have a name for this hypothetical product. The iPhone Pro with iOS 7 Pro. This would be a hit and they'd make a killing. Apple could even use MacBook Air-grade aluminium for this iPhone Pro. ...but I digress....

If it was a 4.5-4.7 inch screen, with the present iOS 7, it would be a monster seller. And you don't have to imagine that they make a quality product. That's a given, IMO.
    09-20-2013 10:12 PM
    Right back at ya!
    Huh? When did I dismiss anything you said as factually incorrect?
    09-20-2013 10:17 PM
    Huh? When did I dismiss anything you said as factually incorrect?
    Just put the shoe on the other foot. Consider other viewpoints besides yours. See how that works?
    09-20-2013 10:24 PM
921 ... 2324252627 ...