S4 not as good as an iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Re: s4 not as good as an iPhone

HTC One runs great, literally lag free in my experience with my wife's phone. There other more valid complaints about the HTC One and lag isn't one of them.

Yeah, I inadvertently left out the One. Still, only a very few Androids aren't laggy.

Nemephosis

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site

I am not even going to read the nonsense of this thread after seeing the subject from the OP! If you think iPhone is better than ANY android, then you are closed minded and like things that are proprietarym that has limited customization.

No they are not closed minded, that is simply their preference. On top of that, what the hell business is it of yours anyway? That would be like me telling you you're stupid for choosing, say, whatever car you drive. I don't think you'd like that, so shut up and don't do it to other people.

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site

No they are not closed minded, that is simply their preference. On top of that, what the hell business is it of yours anyway? That would be like me telling you you're stupid for choosing, say, whatever car you drive. I don't think you'd like that, so shut up and don't do it to other people.

Thank you! Somebody that agrees with me!

Posted by The Android Central app

torndownunit

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site

No, it's an opinion. It needs to be respected. Don't go bashing a guy because his opinion is different than yours. This is not the place to be a jerk to somebody.

An opinion is saying I prefer the iPhone to the S4. Titling the thread "s4 is not as good as iPhone" stating it as fact. You don't post a thread with a title like that and not expect people to refute it. With the exception of a couple of posts, most of the posts are from from hostile or rude. I don't see anyone being a "jerk" either.

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
An opinion is saying I prefer the iPhone to the S4. Titling the thread "s4 is not as good as iPhone" stating it as fact. You don't post a thread with a title like that and not expect people to refute it. With the exception of a couple of posts, most of the posts are from from hostile or rude. I don't see anyone being a "jerk" either.

Pretty sure that's an opinion as well. Granted it shouldn't have been posted in android central, but you should respect the person either way. It's his opinion, who the hell are you to say he's wrong or closed minded?

Last edited:

David Horgan

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

This guy is obviously an iPhone phan and he's just trying to stir the pot. Almost everything he said is untrue. I had an iPhone 5 too. The S4 is 1,000x better

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
This guy is obviously an iPhone phan and he's just trying to stir the pot. Almost everything he said is untrue. I had an iPhone 5 too. The S4 is 1,000x better

I agree. I used to use an iPhone 5. Almost all of Galaxy phones, I would go as far as to say the s2 and original note as well, are better than any iPhone to date

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

The iPhone 5, while obviously, by today's standards, a decent device, is claustrophobic after using a contemporary android handset. iOS, while simple to pick up by even the challenged, is too limiting for many of those that have tasted more. The S4 not being as good as the iPhone 5 seems like an opinion that could only have merit in a very...um...limited experience. Heck, with Android you can turn your phone into an sPhone that would make an iPhone blush.

Sent from my Xperia Z tab

Central n ohios best

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site

It wasnt our business till the op came to a PUBLIC web forum and made the statement like it was fact. Opinions are like a holes everybody got one but when u put it on the web u should expect debate. And he nor I came on the board and said that his car or mine is better than your car if u have one so that comment is flawed.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape using Tapatalk 2

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site

It wasnt our business till the op came to a PUBLIC web forum and made the statement like it was fact. Opinions are like a holes everybody got one but when u put it on the web u should expect debate. And he nor I came on the board and said that his car or mine is better than your car if u have one so that comment is flawed.

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape using Tapatalk 2

... Umm.... That comment isn't flawed. It's actually written very well and gets to the point. I agree with it completely

seasoul

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site

You have to remember, he's coming from Apple...he's not used to having multiple options :)

people who come from iPhones are not used to to thinking... or free will... they were forced to live under a brutal iOS regime.

just like the East European countries that were freed from the chains of communism in the early 1990s, these iOS folks need time to assimilate themselves into the free world. :)

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site

people who come from iPhones are not used to to thinking... or free will... they were forced to live under a brutal iOS regime.

just like the East European countries that were freed from the chains of communism in the early 1990s, these iOS folks need time to assimilate themselves into the free world. :)

Not used to thinking? I couldn't imagine the replies you would get if you posted that on imore

seasoul

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site

Not used to thinking? I couldn't imagine the replies you would get if you posted that on imore

that's exactly my point... imagine how I would be treated if I went to East Germany and started saying West Germany was a better place to live. the Stasi would probably lock me up and ship me off to a re-education camp.

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
that's exactly my point... imagine how I would be treated if I went to East Germany and started saying West Germany was a better place to live. the Stasi would probably lock me up and ship me off to a re-education camp.

Okay, that makes sense. It's just how you worded that first one, seemed a little harsh to the ifans that sometimes roam here

seasoul

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site

Okay, that makes sense. It's just how you worded that first one, seemed a little harsh to the ifans that sometimes roam here

I used to live under the iOS regime. I ran across the border and escaped successfully. I occasionally go back and see how things are doing over there. However, I still prefer the freedom of Android.

Status
Not open for further replies.