S4 not as good as an iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Horgan

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: s4 not as good as an iPhone

Haha. That was cute. Now look at the hardware specs. You just made fun of a 18 wheeler needing a big diesel engine to run saying it should run on a Honda 4 banger because a grocery getter does.

David Horgan

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

IPhone 5 to today's standards is far behind and expensive for what you get. But then again, there is nothing to iOS. They can barely change their wallpaper and they can move the icons. That's where iOS customization begins and ends. No live wallpapers, no widgets, no real multitasking. This is spoken from experience, I had an iPhone 5 after I had a Galaxy Nexus. God, I hated that iPhone. I'll admit the iPhone had an awesome camera, BUT! after you take a picture with the camera app, all you can do from the gallery is share it with FB or Twitter. God my list can go on and on what you can't do on a iPhone. I literally smashed the iPhone into the ground, no lies.

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
IPhone 5 to today's standards is far behind and expensive for what you get. But then again, there is nothing to iOS. They can barely change their wallpaper and they can move the icons. That's where iOS customization begins and ends. No live wallpapers, no widgets, no real multitasking. This is spoken from experience, I had an iPhone 5 after I had a Galaxy Nexus. God, I hated that iPhone. I'll admit the iPhone had an awesome camera, BUT! after you take a picture with the camera app, all you can do from the gallery is share it with FB or Twitter. God my list can go on and on what you can't do on a iPhone. I literally smashed the iPhone into the ground, no lies.

You can only cleanse your soul of ios by blending the iPhone in a blender. In modern terms it's called "making apple juice"

Posted by The Android Central app

hausjam

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site

I have both an iPhone 5 and a gs4. There are plenty of frustrations to be had on both devices.

But I stay out of both ecosystems as much as possible. I buy apps from iTunes and Google play, but music and books I get from amazon. Movies I still rip from DVD. I want as much portable content as possible.

But to pick, I have to go with android as the best phone platform, iOS as the best tablet platform, and windows for the desktop.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

David Horgan

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

An iFan started a thread on a Android forum stating the iPhone is better than the S4. And to every bodies surprise.... it has come to the conclusion that Android is better than iOS! The trolls gotta try to troll harder. Ballsy though

David Horgan

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

You can only cleanse your soul of ios by blending the iPhone in a blender. In modern terms it's called "making apple juice"

Posted by The Android Central app

Haha. But I really did end up smashing it into the ground. Really wanted to take it to the gun range for target practice.

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site

Please tell me how the iPhone is far behind. Oh, BTW, here are the sharing options for a picture from the gallery. More than FB and Twitter.

David Horgan

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

Please tell me how the iPhone is far behind. Oh, BTW, here are the sharing options for a picture from the gallery. More than FB and Twitter.
I'm taking about app sharing. Dude I had a. IPhone 5 so I know. Yours only shows two apps like I said. My S4 has a long scrollable list of apps I can share a pic right from the gallery and not have to back out of the gallery then go into Instagram then look for the pic in a pile of your other pics. You know that's the truth.

David Horgan

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

[SUB][/SUB]Guys that pic literally shows all that you can do with a pic in the gallery on the God phone. And he literally with that pic, he proved me correct. I even got the two apps right. Lol

Last edited:

shoii

May 17, 2013
Visit site

Lol

f2280y.png

27yu977.png

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site

Ha! Wow that's so terrible. Look at the goodies on Android! So many options unlike the iPhone!

Posted by the Android Central app

Attachments

• 1377996630396.jpg
    1377996630396.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 1377996640438.jpg
    1377996640438.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 35

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site

I would still like to know how it is so far behind. Granted, there are extra steps to share, but not a big deal. It is still the smoothest phone on the market, and performs better than most, even with 1GB of RAM and a dual-core processor. And it is still the best selling single phone in the U.S.
Don't get me wrong, as I love Android too. I've had more Android phones than I can count. But, for a change, I do enjoy the stability, fluidity, and smoothness of iOS. Also, the guaranteed updates, which never happens on Android.

shoii

May 17, 2013
Visit site
I would still like to know how it is so far behind. Granted, there are extra steps to share, but not a big deal. It is still the smoothest phone on the market, and performs better than most, even with 1GB of RAM and a dual-core processor. And it is still the best selling single phone in the U.S.
Don't get me wrong, as I love Android too. I've had more Android phones than I can count. But, for a change, I do enjoy the stability, fluidity, and smoothness of iOS. Also, the guaranteed updates, which never happens on Android.

Speak for yourself. My S4 does everything you just said and better. The only thing that is true is the selling point. Maybe you're talking about Android in general, because of course there are cheaper phones that won't function as well as the high end phones.

Posted via Android Central App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers