S4 not as good as an iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

DroidArmy

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
Hmm I have my s4 and the music with my monster headphones sounds much better on the ipod classic 160gb. Though using the app power amp on the S4 makes it superb.

my shiney new S4

It's all about how you use the phone. I am by no means stock, I run completely custom. Beats audio drivers make a solid difference. Even on stock I liked the sound of the s3 better than my iPod.

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Waking up in the morning and reading through all the comments I haven't seen is absolutely amazing. Every morning I'm thinking "wait..... What? When did we start talking about this?" and I have to read through all of the comments to get an idea of how we went from talking about one thing to something completely different. At least the conversation doesn't die out though

This would be an awesome bar debate. Lol

Sent from my *PURPLE* Galaxy S4

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Hmm I have my s4 and the music with my monster headphones sounds much better on the ipod classic 160gb. Though using the app power amp on the S4 makes it superb.

my shiney new S4

I've noted it before...how surprised I am at how good my S4 sounds via headphones, driving my Sennheiser HD595s with aplomb.

Note 8.0

steviecapt

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
it still amazes me that this thread is still going, i couldnt care less if people think the iphone is better than my phone, i didnt pay an iphone price for my phone that will do the same things an iphone can do, if people get so upset about which phone is better how shallow does that make them,one solution buy one of each, and then go knock yourselves out, at the end of the day there just bloody phones a gadget at best, none of this is exactly life changing is it, if a guy can buy an iphone 5s for the same price or better than an s4 then i will admit hes got a better phone than me, until then they are all fighting a loosing battle, on price alone, doesnt matter what the iphone has got init, for the price difference, the iphone and all other apple products, should be way ahead of any other manufacturers product, sorry , but i dont see it, so to me there argument is already floored, end of story, why would i pay a premium price for an apple product, that doesnt deliver anything that other products dont deliver at a cheaper price

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
it still amazes me that this thread is still going, i couldnt care less if people think the iphone is better than my phone, i didnt pay an iphone price for my phone that will do the same things an iphone can do, if people get so upset about which phone is better how shallow does that make them,one solution buy one of each, and then go knock yourselves out, at the end of the day there just bloody phones a gadget at best, none of this is exactly life changing is it, if a guy can buy an iphone 5s for the same price or better than an s4 then i will admit hes got a better phone than me, until then they are all fighting a loosing battle, on price alone, doesnt matter what the iphone has got init, for the price difference, the iphone and all other apple products, should be way ahead of any other manufacturers product, sorry , but i dont see it, so to me there argument is already floored, end of story, why would i pay a premium price for an apple product, that doesnt deliver anything that other products dont deliver at a cheaper price

The majority of people buy their phones subsidized. The iphone with 16gb (same as the base s3) is the same price or cheaper (on sprint). Price isn't really a factor unless you're buying outright, which again most people do not do.

steviecapt

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
not in the uk its not, all apple products are over priced in the uk, which is one reason i would never be interested. apple and value for money, should never be used in the same sentence, OVERHYPED AND OVERPRICED AND OVER HERE.

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
not in the uk its not, all apple products are over priced in the uk, which is one reason i would never be interested. apple and value for money, should never be used in the same sentence, OVERHYPED AND OVERPRICED AND OVER HERE.

For you. The main point people need to realize is that everyone has their own preferences. Saying yours is the only correct one just comes across elitist.

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Yep. Ford just started the assembly line for mass production of automobiles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

Yes henry ford just got the idea for an assembly while going to meat packing plants and noticed the efficiency of the step by step process of the butchers and you are correct :) you forgot to mention the motor wagon was what founded Mercedes-benz and the first rack and pinion steering :)

Sent from my HTC One X+ using AC Forums mobile app

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site

my shiney new S4

Root it and get the beats app itll make it pop but i got mine built in :)

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Yes henry ford just got the idea for an assembly while going to meat packing plants and noticed the efficiency of the step by step process of the butchers and you are correct :) you forgot to mention the motor wagon was what founded Mercedes-benz and the first rack and pinion steering :)

But he did invent one of the best things to ever happen to backyards--- Charcoal briquettes!

monkeyluis

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
The title of this thread may not be true, but the S4 is not as trouble-free, if you compare the number of problems in this forum with problems at iMore on the iPhone 5 forums.

festinator

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
The title of this thread may not be true, but the S4 is not as trouble-free, if you compare the number of problems in this forum with problems at iMore on the iPhone 5 forums.

I would agree with that. Being an android phone, there's so much more you can do on it, and thus so much more that can go wrong.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

pappy53

Banned
Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I would agree with that. Being an android phone, there's so much more you can do on it, and thus so much more that can go wrong.

I'm sure that is true to an extent. The other is probably just superior build quality on the iPhone. I'm talking about hardware and software, including optimization.

festinator

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure that is true to an extent. The other is probably just superior build quality on the iPhone. I'm talking about hardware and software, including optimization.

Android is starting to catch up but yeah apple still wins when it comes to build quality.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Well then, I'm less ignorant now, yet slightly embarrassed. Public schools. Good to know my support of the Germans and Benz is justified though.

The Order Odonata. There can be only one.

Sorry :eek: didn't mean to embarrassed you, I was just trying to keep talking about cars to change this crazy talk about who's got the "better" phone.

To me the best phones in the world are the HTC One and the Galaxy S4, iPhones are crap to me! And yes, I've used them all up to the 5.
But that's just me, others are entitle to their own view and sentiment.
However, I don't go around telling everyone my phone is better then anything else or then another phone. I just enjoy my device! :thumbup::cool:

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams