When I send a MMS to multiple people, everyone that I send it to gets everyones replies. They are getting annoyed. As would I. I have turned off group messaging in the settings yet it continually happens. Especially with Iphone users.

How can I stop this????

PLEASE HELP
    08-30-2013 02:01 PM
    When I send a MMS to multiple people, everyone that I send it to gets everyones replies. They are getting annoyed. As would I. I have turned off group messaging in the settings yet it continually happens. Especially with Iphone users.

How can I stop this????

PLEASE HELP
    I haven't had this happen. It's probably the iphones misinterpreting the mms message, but I have no idea. What carrier do you have?

Posted by The Android Central app
    08-30-2013 02:37 PM
    It's not an issue specific to the S4. When my wife had her iPhone, I would get the replies from some of her friends if she sent out a mass MMS message. Met some of her friends that way when I got random text message replies, lol. I don't know if she found a setting to fix it or she just stopped doing it. IIRC, those that I got replies from had iPhones as well.
    08-30-2013 03:24 PM
    It's not an issue specific to the S4. When my wife had her iPhone, I would get the replies from some of her friends if she sent out a mass MMS message. Met some of her friends that way when I got random text message replies, lol. I don't know if she found a setting to fix it or she just stopped doing it. IIRC, those that I got replies from had iPhones as well.
    Then the answer is simple, it's probably a mix between the iphones and your carrier. Who is your carrier?

Posted by The Android Central app
    08-30-2013 03:30 PM