Ok I can play music, view photos and movies using my xbox. But when I turn the toggle switch for it so I can view my screen on the tv it won't show my xbox?

I assume its possible would be nice if I can use Pandora while playing music.

also if I buy usb speakers can I plug them into my router mine doesnt have the audio cable. and do the same thing (I have the blue tooth thread but this option is cheaper) cheapest speaker I found was $12 and it played using only usb I will see if I can find link
    08-31-2013 10:00 AM
    Any chance you can rephrase that with the desired end result? I'm not sure what it is exactly you're asking.
    08-31-2013 10:42 AM
    Ok I can play music, view photos and movies using my xbox. But when I turn the toggle switch for it so I can view my screen on the tv it won't show my xbox?

also if I buy usb speakers can I plug them into my router mine doesnt have the audio cable. and do the same thing (I have the blue tooth thread but this option is cheaper) cheapest speaker I found was $12 and it played using only usb I will see if I can find link
    Could you rephrase your question. I am very confused....
    08-31-2013 10:42 AM

Okay, I have sort of an idea of what you're talking about. No, you can't plug speakers into a router, that's just silly. And of course it won't show your Xbox If you're broadcasting your screen to the TV or Xbox or whatever because it's displaying your screen. If there's anything else you need or I didn't answer your question properly, just reply to this and I'll get back to you.

Posted by The Android Central app
    08-31-2013 03:29 PM
    Just as an FYI
    In order to use the Screen Mirroring feature on the phone, you have to have a Samsung smart TV, or you have to purchase a Samsung Allshare Dongle which you can connect to any TV
    08-31-2013 07:48 PM
    Ok my buddy used his apple router he plugged in some speakers and it works for him. Band thing is he forgot his password. So I cant try

i am trying to figure out what I can do with this phone using my router without rooting
    08-31-2013 08:35 PM