Widgets disappeared again...

Blackbeagle

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Not sure what happened. Two weeks ago, all of my widgets disappeared I'm bummed because the phone was looking good and exactly how I wanted them to be set up. Then it took some time, but I got everything back again. Then today, the phone was a bit sluggish so I did a soft reset (Volume up+Power button= Wipe Cache Partision). When the phone boot up, all my widgets are gone again. That didn't happen before on my Droid Razr Maxx. It certainly doens't do it for my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.

So am I to assume that by doing a Cache wipe that my widgets will be gone?

Newtoandroid99

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what happened. Two weeks ago, all of my widgets disappeared I'm bummed because the phone was looking good and exactly how I wanted them to be set up. Then it took some time, but I got everything back again. Then today, the phone was a bit sluggish so I did a soft reset (Volume up+Power button= Wipe Cache Partision). When the phone boot up, all my widgets are gone again. That didn't happen before on my Droid Razr Maxx. It certainly doens't do it for my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.

So am I to assume that by doing a Cache wipe that my widgets will be gone?

This happens to me when I change out batteries. It only happens sometimes and it effects different widgets. It also happend on my old sg3. It's annoying, but it is what it is.