syncing my samsung galaxy s4 to my imac

ataboyz1

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
after the third time chatting with the "experts" from samsung, i'm back on here trying to get my phone to sync to my compter? i have a galaxy s4, my computer is an imac. i have synced them before, and now i can't get it to recognize as a hardware device? all the tech support people could tell me was do i have the original cable that came with the phone, answer yes i do, but what if i didn't? it won't work? as it is its already not working anyway so why does the cable have to be "the one that came with the phone'? just frustrated and can't seem to get a straight answer. i've done all the things that they ask you to do in settings and still nothing. any information on what i can do or should be doing would be helpful. thinking of going back to my old iphone cause syncing issues were not crazy like this.

DroidArmy

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
after the third time chatting with the "experts" from samsung, i'm back on here trying to get my phone to sync to my compter? i have a galaxy s4, my computer is an imac. i have synced them before, and now i can't get it to recognize as a hardware device? all the tech support people could tell me was do i have the original cable that came with the phone, answer yes i do, but what if i didn't? it won't work? as it is its already not working anyway so why does the cable have to be "the one that came with the phone'? just frustrated and can't seem to get a straight answer. i've done all the things that they ask you to do in settings and still nothing. any information on what i can do or should be doing would be helpful. thinking of going back to my old iphone cause syncing issues were not crazy like this.

Are you sure you have the correct drivers and Kies? If not, install them. Also, use a different USB port. Sometimes that's the problem

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iseeyouo-o