I didn't know where else to post this, and searches came up empty. I have Google Play Music All Access (that name is terrible) and pay the intro rate of $7.99 a month. I'm thinking of cancelling. Does anyone know if I want to subscribe to the service again later, will I retain the $7.99 or will it be $9.99? Thanks.
    09-04-2013 08:29 AM
    I didn't know where else to post this, and searches came up empty. I have Google Play Music All Access (that name is terrible) and pay the intro rate of $7.99 a month. I'm thinking of cancelling. Does anyone know if I want to subscribe to the service again later, will I retain the $7.99 or will it be $9.99? Thanks.
    That was a temporary release price, and if you cancel it will be $9.99 if you sign up again
    09-04-2013 08:57 AM
    That was a temporary release price, and if you cancel it will be $9.99 if you sign up again
    Makes sense. Thanks. At this moment I think Spotify is better and worth the $2 more a month. I'm having a hard time waiting for Google to make improvements. Might give it until the end of this billing cycle to see if anything changes, but then it's probably off to Spotify for me.
    09-04-2013 09:55 AM
    Yep this.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.
    09-04-2013 10:05 AM
    Makes sense. Thanks. At this moment I think Spotify is better and worth the $2 more a month. I'm having a hard time waiting for Google to make improvements. Might give it until the end of this billing cycle to see if anything changes, but then it's probably off to Spotify for me.
    I use spotify, it's great. I ditched the all access pass a month ago
    09-04-2013 11:26 AM
    Spotify only bothered me because you'd look at an album and only half the songs would be available.. Very annoying.

09-04-2013 01:30 PM
    Spotify only bothered me because you'd look at an album and only half the songs would be available.. Very annoying.

That's not the case anymore, they have a lot. Excellent quality as well. The app is still a little glitchy for my phone, but a lot better than Google play music
    09-04-2013 01:35 PM
    That's not the case anymore, they have a lot. Excellent quality as well. The app is still a little glitchy for my phone, but a lot better than Google play music
    The music selection and quality isn't even the difference for me, those aspects are fairly close IMO. It's the ease of use of the spotify app (less clutter, less clicks to what I want). Or when I play the radio on spotify I hear more music I like and more music I had never heard, and spotify on my desktop continues to suggest music / artists I didn't know about that I actually like. IMO Play Music All Access is inferior in all those aspects. For the past 2 weeks I've been using the free version of Spotify and the radio feature on my phone, and enjoying it more than my $7.99 paid version of All Access. That's the truth. Hard to keep paying $7.99 a month when I'm getting a better experience for free.
    09-05-2013 09:33 AM
    The addition of Genre Radio is a step in the right direction. Certainly enough to keep me around at $7.99/month. For now anyway.
    09-12-2013 01:15 PM
    I am loving it .

09-12-2013 01:26 PM
    Just reached the playlist limit of 1000 songs which I didn't know existed until now. Again, a shortfall compared to Spotify. Hopefully they'll increase the limit soon.
    09-26-2013 08:01 AM