Just wondering

killadon

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm just wondering to myself how many people after watching Samsung unpacked episode 2 thought to them self "why didn't they make that back for our phone" or "I hope they sell that back for the s4 so people can stop crying about how slimy their phone feels". Just wondering.

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm just wondering to myself how many people after watching Samsung unpacked episode 2 thought to them self "why didn't they make that back for our phone" or "I hope they sell that back for the s4 so people can stop crying about how slimy their phone feels". Just wondering.

Is that video on YouTube?

jeffreii

CrackBerry Convert
Apr 20, 2012
Visit site

...and the world keeps on turning...

When I bought my S4 several months ago, there as no doubt in my mind that the Note 3 would eclipse it on several levels. It's just the way things work. I am happy with the S4 and just because it doesn't have some of the upgrades the Note 3 has, doesn't mean anything to me except that several months later, better technology is available (duh).

Oh and about the texture on the back...you can buy MANY 3rd party battery covers that have different textures...and you have been able to do this since the S4 came out...

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
...and the world keeps on turning...

When I bought my S4 several months ago, there as no doubt in my mind that the Note 3 would eclipse it on several levels. It's just the way things work. I am happy with the S4 and just because it doesn't have some of the upgrades the Note 3 has, doesn't mean anything to me except that several months later, better technology is available (duh).

Oh and about the texture on the back...you can buy MANY 3rd party battery covers that have different textures...and you have been able to do this since the S4 came out...

Well said, I accepted that as well when I bought my s3 with the note 2 coming out a few months later. I wanted portability as opposed to features. And I personally think people look stupid holding a 5.7 inch screen up to their face. Imagine the radio wave radiation that would be coming off that thing.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

killadon

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry I don't want to assume here. Are you referring that I'm complaining about the phone? If you are (which I really hope your not) let me make it clear. I think we all here have seen or read reviews on the feel of the back of our phones or hear people wishing it was made from something else. So yesterday when the introduce the note 3 with a leather back that's when my mind started to wonder how many people or reviewers are going to go on about why they didn't do it for the s4. As for me my s4 stays in a case so it makes me no difference. Again I don't want to assume the the info above this sentence is just in case.

jeffreii

CrackBerry Convert
Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Well said, I accepted that as well when I bought my s3 with the note 2 coming out a few months later. I wanted portability as opposed to features. And I personally think people look stupid holding a 5.7 inch screen up to their face. Imagine the radio wave radiation that would be coming off that thing.

5 inch vs 5.7 inch...not that big a difference!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar