I just got this S4 as an early birthday gift last month and the screen is randomly acting up. When I try to type something like 'lol' instead of 'lol' i get 'lfidkfjddiifoffjfdkfjl' random letters. and when I enter my password in, it friggin goes everywhere. WHAT IS WRONG? I havent downloaded anything and I even have one of those safety checkers tmobile give you on your cell phone. HELP ME
    09-07-2013 05:19 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does this continue even after rebooting the phone? You might have to consider doing a full factory reset, after backing up your data.
    09-07-2013 05:24 PM
    I just got this S4 as an early birthday gift last month and the screen is randomly acting up. When I try to type something like 'lol' instead of 'lol' i get 'lfidkfjddiifoffjfdkfjl' random letters. and when I enter my password in, it friggin goes everywhere. WHAT IS WRONG? I havent downloaded anything and I even have one of those safety checkers tmobile give you on your cell phone. HELP ME
    If the same thing happens when doing the factory reset. Try grabbing an alternate keyboard from the Play Store. Something like SwiftKey Free just to test if it's the Samsing Keyboard. Or the phone itself.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ne.trial&hl=en
    09-07-2013 05:41 PM