I am really new to Android and the Galaxy S4. I have a few questions. If you could help me I would really appreciate it.

Whenever I am texting and someone replies while Im still looking at our conversation a new pop up screen appears with their reply. I don't like this. How can I disable this? I however want to have the option of previewing text messages on my lock screen. (I've downloaded Go SMS Pro because I read it was a good app to have, could this app be causing that problem?)

I keep trying to delete apps that I've downloaded by holding on the app itself and dragging it to the remove portion and it still doesn't work. What's going on?
    Also am I able to delete the apps that came with the phone?

Sorry guys! All these apps are confusing me and I was so used to my iPhone. Going to be a slow transition but I hope you guys dont mind answering me! Thanks again.
    09-08-2013 11:46 AM
    On-Screen popups aren't native to the Messages app. It's more than likely GoSMS. Search it's settings or uninstall it.
    katdc likes this.
    09-08-2013 12:01 PM
    The default app will show you a message preview on the lock screen. Tap the preview and then swipe to unlock in the box that shows up

To uninstall go to your App drawer then tap the menu button below the screen and select uninstall. Select what you want to uninstall and tap done
    Or go to settings > my device > application manager > find the app > delete cache > force stop > uninstall
    katdc likes this.
    09-08-2013 12:08 PM
    Thank youu!!!
    09-08-2013 12:18 PM