So, I have tried all browsers (bought boat) and finally cannot believe it but chrome (formally the slowest) after not trying it for 6 months seems to me to be the fastest and smoothest.

My only complaint is that I cannot access my bookmarks without 2 stretched presses (bottom left menu, then bookmark). Is there a gesture or some better way to see my bookmarks?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    09-09-2013 07:34 PM
    So, I have tried all browsers (bought boat) and finally cannot believe it but chrome (formally the slowest) after not trying it for 6 months seems to me to be the fastest and smoothest.

My only complaint is that I cannot access my bookmarks without 2 stretched presses (bottom left menu, then bookmark). Is there a gesture or some better way to see my bookmarks?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2
    Chrome has definitely come a long ways over the past 6-months. Unfortunately it doesn't support gestures in that way. You can tap the window(s) icon then new tab to get you to the bookmarks. But that's still not intuitive imo. Gestures is an area where other browsers excel. Still, Chrome meets my needs and I'm willing to do without the gestures for now.
    09-09-2013 07:56 PM