I have to admit.... I was hoping today would be the day that apple would have fought back against Samsung and given the people (Me... and you) what they wanted in a Cell Phone! And I say "Cell Phone" because they still lead in every other category, but unfortunately as predictable as they can be, they unveiled the "phones" that everyone else leaked months before today!

I love Tech Period! so I will go with the best phone no matter what brand, but today.... it happens to be the S4! Hands down the best phone in market. I was hoping for a 5'' iPhone but of course that wasn't the case. I had this years best phone for a few months now and with the looks of the note 3.... I will continue to have the best phone in the market next year. At least until the S5 comes out...

It's just so sad that Apple isn't rolling with the times and decided to wait until next year to unveil a phone that their public wants. Until then, i will keep rocking my s4 and continue to live in denial because samsung is officially the next best thing!!!! I came over out of sheer iPhone-disappointment and I am now hooked on the Galaxy cell phone line! God help us all!!!!
    09-10-2013 02:16 PM
    ahh no...i
    09-10-2013 02:20 PM
    This post definitely belongs in this section of the forum as it has to do with the device this forum is made for, and not that section of the forum specifically for Apple devices

/sarcasm

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2 #AOKP-Till-I-Die
    09-10-2013 03:13 PM
    This post definitely belongs in this section of the forum as it has to do with the device this forum is made for, and not that section of the forum specifically for Apple devices

/sarcasm

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2 #AOKP-Till-I-Die
    Negative... This is just an x-Apple guys view on how the S4 is the best phone out. I defected from Apple temporally, but it looks like I'm here to stay!
    jaleesag88 likes this.
    09-10-2013 03:26 PM