Hi, I have an issue with the Nova Launcher, I really do love it but occasionally the Notification Bar will disappear on it's own and I have to go into settings to re-enable it, any ideas on what's causing this?
    09-13-2013 05:23 AM
    Hi, I have an issue with the Nova Launcher, I really do love it but occasionally the Notification Bar will disappear on it's own and I have to go into settings to re-enable it, any ideas on what's causing this?
    Go into Nova Settings, first do you have the basic version (free) or Prime? Second, what version do have installed?

I use and have paid for the Prime version and I'm current in the Beta program, but I believe there are no current Beta versions.... so we should be on the same version and I'm running 2.2.2 right now.
    09-13-2013 07:15 AM
    Prime 2.2.2

Go into Nova Settings, first do you have the basic version (free) or Prime? Second, what version do have installed?

I use and have paid for the Prime version and I'm current in the Beta program, but I believe there are no current Beta versions.... so we should be on the same version and I'm running 2.2.2 right now.
    09-13-2013 07:19 AM
    Do you have the transparency option enabled?

The Order Odonata...there can be only one.
    09-13-2013 07:32 AM
    No, not currently anyway, I've seen this setting but don't know what it does, I assumed it would make the Notification Bar semi-transparent somehow which i don't want, I just want it to stop disappearing intermittently...

Do you have the transparency option enabled?

The Order Odonata...there can be only one.
    09-13-2013 07:51 AM
    Ok.... let me make sure we are understanding this correctly... the notification bar just disappears on it's own. You have to go into Settings > Look and Feel, under the Notification Bar the Show Notification Bar is unselected and you have to select it again... is that correct?
    09-13-2013 08:55 AM
    Ok.... let me make sure we are understanding this correctly... the notification bar just disappears on it's own. You have to go into Settings > Look and Feel, under the Notification Bar the Show Notification Bar is unselected and you have to select it again... is that correct?
    Correct. And in happens intermittently, it will be good for a few days, weeks, then it will disappear, at that point I go into the settings and see that it has become unchecked, I then re-check that box and enable it. I'm not sure why it happens...
    09-13-2013 09:10 AM
    Correct. And in happens intermittently, it will be good for a few days, weeks, then it will disappear, at that point I go into the settings and see that it has become unchecked, I then re-check that box and enable it. I'm not sure why it happens...
    Couple things.... first, uninstall the launcher, including the Prime license. Then I'd go into the Task manager (hold the home key down for a couple seconds and Task Manager should be there with the Google now and Close all apps selections) go to the RAM tab and clear all memory. Then reboot. Then reload Nova and Prime license.... I know you will have to set all the settings again, but you don't want to save these from the previous version in case it has something corrupt in those. After you have everything looking good... go into the Settings > Desktop > Advanced > select Lock Desktop.
    09-13-2013 09:18 AM
    Couple things.... first, uninstall the launcher, including the Prime license. Then I'd go into the Task manager (hold the home key down for a couple seconds and Task Manager should be there with the Google now and Close all apps selections) go to the RAM tab and clear all memory. Then reboot. Then reload Nova and Prime license.... I know you will have to set all the settings again, but you don't want to save these from the previous version in case it has something corrupt in those. After you have everything looking good... go into the Settings > Desktop > Advanced > select Lock Desktop.
    That sounds like solid advice.

Sent from my humble Note 8.0 LTE
    09-13-2013 02:25 PM
    I also have problem with Nova Launcher. On some applications there are 2 of them. What should I do?
    Ok, I fixed it. Ignore the message please. Sorry about that. I don't know how to delete the post.
    02-07-2016 04:01 AM
    After 3-4 days the license stops working and I have to uninstall then install prime(nova launcher prime) again. what should I do

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-28-2016 10:46 AM