i HONESTLY dont know how it got water damaged i was doing dishes and my phone was about no were near the sink . anyway so i did the dishes for about 20 15 min . when i went to get my phone it was wet in the back it has a protector but it got through . i quickly striped everything and tried to dry it . it was on working for while i was cleaning i took the battery out there was a lil water back there i clean it out took the sd card etc . when i turned it back on it worked but the speaker was sounding weird so i tried drying the speakers left it for about 3 or 4 min put it back on the the Samsung galaxy s4 logo appeared the screen and the so8und was back to normal but after that it was just a black screen . then i striped it again and throw it in some rice what should i do ?!! i pay for insurance idk if it will cover it tho . i have t mobile !!
    09-13-2013 06:14 PM
    Unfortunately turning it on when it was still wet was not a good idea. Strip battery etc out and leave in rice for 2 to 3 days and try again. Hopefully it will be Ok. If not bite the bullet And go through insurers. Accidental damage should be covered. Good luck!!

Posted via Android Central App
    09-14-2013 06:11 AM