Bluetooth not connecting

kjmff5

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
I have a att s4 and 2005 rx330. For some reason my blue tooth says it connected but when I make a call my phone doesn't go through Bluetooth. I go through the settings and the check mark for use for audio call is never checked. It's getting really frustrating that my phone won't connect to my car. When I talk headset on the screen while I'm in s call, it does nothing. I tried changing t the connecting pin number on my car with no change.

Ant help would be appreciated.

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a att s4 and 2005 rx330. For some reason my blue tooth says it connected but when I make a call my phone doesn't go through Bluetooth. I go through the settings and the check mark for use for audio call is never checked. It's getting really frustrating that my phone won't connect to my car. When I talk headset on the screen while I'm in s call, it does nothing. I tried changing t the connecting pin number on my car with no change.

Ant help would be appreciated.

Posted via Android Central App
Have you cleared cache in recovery? Sometimes updates can inadvertently wreak havoc on some phone functions. Here is how: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ing-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html