10-02-2013 03:26 PM
97 1234
tools
    I couldn't have said it better myself. It's also cool to hate things that you don't own.
    As in iPhone bashers. Most have never owned one.
    09-18-2013 11:28 AM
    I couldn't have said it better myself. It's also cool to hate things that you don't own.
    I owned S4 and sold it 6 months later. Its good to be lag free again

Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app
    09-18-2013 11:32 AM
    It is awful in bright sunlight. In order to even have a chance of seeing it, you need to have a Matte, Anti Glare screen protector on it. That has helped a but, but compared to LED and LCD screens, it's awful in bright sunlight, those in the UK should have no issues
    09-18-2013 11:52 AM
    It is awful in bright sunlight. In order to even have a chance of seeing it, you need to have a Matte, Anti Glare screen protector on it. That has helped a but, but compared to LED and LCD screens, it's awful in bright sunlight, those in the UK should have no issues
    While I do have to have auto brightness on or have the brightness turned up I can't agree that its awful in bright sunlight. Not as bright as LCDs for sure, but not awful...at least mine is not, perhaps manufacturing variances mean that other's units are.
    09-18-2013 11:57 AM
    I'm not sure if this is still the case but does Apple still only let the user sync to ONE computer to install their music and other various media through i-tunes?? Like if my brother wanted a song that I have, he has to take it with him via flash drive and install in his PC/Mac in order to put it through i-tunes and install into his iphone 5?? I know he CAN use another PC/Mac.....BUT he would lose everything that is in his iphone and that new PC/Mac becomes his main installer. Really ridiculous, lol! Now THAT would annoy the hell out of me!! I hope Apple has changed that. Dealing with a screen that isn't too bright in sunlight is a piece of cake next to that!! This is all IMO of course.
    No. You can drag and drop. You can also set it up so that you would have to manually sync you he doesn't accidently sync all your music ever.

Sent from my *PURPLE* Galaxy S4
    09-18-2013 12:00 PM
    No. You can drag and drop. You can also set it up so that you would have to manually sync you he doesn't accidently sync all your music ever.

I have a lot of family members with iphones so that good to know! Thanks!!
    09-18-2013 12:24 PM
    Anyone tried "lux" app from google play? It should give an extra boost in brightness
    STSVA likes this.
    09-18-2013 01:39 PM
    I have a lot of family members with iphones so that good to know! Thanks!!
    No problem. If you have any other random questions let me know Lol I had iPhones for a long time before making the switch.

09-18-2013 01:40 PM
    I owned S4 and sold it 6 months later. Its good to be lag free again

Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app
    I own the Google Edition of the GS4, which is free of the lag-inducing abomination known as TouchWiz.
    09-18-2013 01:44 PM
    As in iPhone bashers. Most have never owned one.
    The whole iOS vs. Android thing is ludicrous. When you break it down, people are nerd-raging over electronic devices (silly, isn't it?). Based on my observations over the past few years, the bashers are present on both sides.
    09-18-2013 01:54 PM
    The whole iOS vs. Android thing is ludicrous. When you break it down, people are nerd-raging over electronic devices (silly, isn't it?). Based on my observations over the past few years, the bashers are present on both sides.
    Absolutely!
    09-18-2013 03:18 PM
    No problem. If you have any other random questions let me know Lol I had iPhones for a long time before making the switch.

Me too. I recently tried an iPhone 5 but I just couldn't do it. Nice display quality and keyboard but I felt like a I was in jail.

S IV
    KevroniCoal likes this.
    09-18-2013 04:37 PM
    Anyone who tells you that the s4 screen is "bad" is a complete moron.
    No, it means they don't share your opinion... no need to call people with different preferences "morons".
    09-18-2013 10:22 PM
    Ok yesterday I compared my friend's S4 with my One,at max brightness the S4 looks like lacking about 30% brightness compared to the One bright screen!
    Though when using the free app called ''Lux Lite'' in Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....luxlite&hl=fr his screen was much brighter and the difference between both screen was just about 5%.
    I don't though about impact on battery life and screen burn-in...
    STSVA likes this.
    09-20-2013 02:07 AM
    I was told by an Iphone user "Dang, your screen is so clear. Is that that Galaxy s4? Can you do.." and so and so.. Goes on and on.. lol.. :thumbup:

From my Sammy Galaxy S4
    KevroniCoal and troshs like this.
    09-20-2013 05:08 AM
    I was told by an Iphone user "Dang, your screen is so clear. Is that that Galaxy s4? Can you do.." and so and so.. Goes on and on.. lol.. :thumbup:

From my Sammy Galaxy S4
    Yeahp indeed, the S4's screen is seriously brilliant and sharp.

Note 8.0
    SenseMonkey and KevroniCoal like this.
    09-20-2013 02:00 PM
    Yeahp indeed, the S4's screen is seriously brilliant and sharp.

Note 8.0
    I like how i can set different screen modes on my s4.

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk 4
    09-22-2013 07:11 AM
    I like how i can set different screen modes on my s4.

Yeah, there's so many different things you can do with S4...its like an Swiss Army knife with incredibly sharp blades. I don't always use the tweezers but I definitely use the cork screw.
    KevroniCoal likes this.
    09-22-2013 08:19 AM
    Yeah, there's so many different things you can do with S4...its like an Swiss Army knife with incredibly sharp blades. I don't always use the tweezers but I definitely use the cork screw.
    Yeah its totally awesome to have options

09-22-2013 09:24 AM
    I love how I can send a photo from my phone to my Samsung TV wirelessly. When my wife is watching TV with her friends I interrupt her viewing with a silly photo of her while I'm in the bedroom and they're in the basement. I always get a hoot outta that.

from my Sony Xperia Tablet Z or XTZ or "Ecstasy"
    09-22-2013 09:34 AM
    I love how I can send a photo from my phone to my Samsung TV wirelessly. When my wife is watching TV with her friends I interrupt her viewing with a silly photo of her while I'm in the bedroom and they're in the basement. I always get a hoot outta that.

from my Sony Xperia Tablet Z or XTZ or "Ecstasy"
    Hahaha that's an awesome use for that feature

You need a 2013 smart TV for that feature don't you? Or have some adapter (although your case it's wireless, so I'm just guessing the former..?).

Posted via Android Central App
    09-22-2013 09:18 PM
    I'm not sure but I do have '13 60" (which I L O V E).
    09-23-2013 05:03 AM
    Hahaha that's an awesome use for that feature

You need a 2013 smart TV for that feature don't you? Or have some adapter (although your case it's wireless, so I'm just guessing the former..?).

Posted via Android Central App
    I thought it would just work with Samsung TVs too, but found by accident that I can share photos to my Panasonic Viera (which has a wireless connection to my wireless router) from the stock gallery app.
    09-23-2013 07:17 PM
    Works with sony as well.
    09-24-2013 12:28 AM
    Now if I could stream movies wirelessly in HD with full surround to my TV, well, that'd be sliq.
    09-24-2013 03:55 AM
97 1234