Answering a call via S View directly to speakerphone

glassbottomboat

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have a Spigen Slim Armor S View case and love it but any time I answer via the S View window it defaults to headset and not speakerphone so I have to open the cover and hit the speaker button. Am I missing something whats the point of answering via the s view if you have to open the flap unless you have a bluetooth headset obviously. Is there a way to default when I answer the phone to speakerphone? Thanks and it a Verizon S4.

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I have a Spigen Slim Armor S View case and love it but any time I answer via the S View window it defaults to headset and not speakerphone so I have to open the cover and hit the speaker button. Am I missing something whats the point of answering via the s view if you have to open the flap unless you have a bluetooth headset obviously. Is there a way to default when I answer the phone to speakerphone? Thanks and it a Verizon S4.

The point of the cover is too answer calls quickly and use the phones ear piece. Hence the cut out for the ear piece. I'm not sure if the air gesture for answering calls will work with the s view cover, that will answer calls too speakerphone.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2