Not receiving text messages on Galaxy S4

Soultrain007

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Good day all.

I get message tones and see my phone indicating that I have a new text message but as I go into the text message app, all I see is old messages. Even if I should send a message to a friend, it doesn't show in my message area. I also have two friends experiencing the same issues with their galaxy S4.

Any help please?

Elizabeth Byers

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm not receiving my texts until I send one or make a call. My husband sent me a text 12hrs ago and I didn't get it until just now because I sent him a text. This is very frustrating. Help! Also. When I receive mms, they appear at the very top of my messages at the wrong date/time

Janette Shaw

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Did you ever find out what caused this? Im having the same problem. Ive noticed that my 'old' messages are dated in the future as well. All very odd. I checked my calendar and it was i. The future as well, so I changed that but messages still arent loading. And the call log isnt working either. Got me beat

anon(11866)

Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I recently had the same problem. I had activated hangouts as default SMS and then returned to messenger. I eventually downloaded google voice and hangouts to my phone. Then I set messenger as default and it started working again.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz