Favorite 3rd Party Keyboard

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Favorite keyboard and why! There a lot of threads that have people complaining about the stock keyboard. Here I just want to compile awesome ones.

Mine is swiftkey because it has some nice themes and really good autocorrect. I don't like how it doesn't really recognize putting am apostrophe after a name and will autocorrect the name to a different word tho.

Sent from my *PURPLE* Galaxy S4

wtherrell

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Favorite keyboard and why! There a lot of threads that have people complaining about the stock keyboard. Here I just want to compile awesome ones.

Mine is swiftkey because it has some nice themes and really good autocorrect. I don't like how it doesn't really recognize putting am apostrophe after a name and will autocorrect the name to a different word tho.

Sent from my *PURPLE* Galaxy S4

+1 for SwiftKey. I have tried others but always come back to it. Predictive seems to read my mind. Also can't do without the directional arrow keys.

Sent from my Hyperdriven SCH-I545 Dev Edition using Tapatalk 4.

Antitryptic

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
Swiftkey and Google's standard keyboard all the way for me! Customization is awesome on Swiftkey; simplicity is always a good thing, which the Google Keyboard provides.

Posted via Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
SwiftKey for sure. It is awesome after a month of use since it starts to learn you.. I've used it for a long time so it has me down pat.

Also love how it syncs to my Google account so when I get a new phone I won't have to re-teach the keyboard again :).

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
SwiftKey, although i find that i have to delete my personal dictionary every 6 months or so because the accuracy of its corrections drops.

Also, i can't figure out why it doesn't provide Chinese input. They do Korean and Japanese and a whole bunch of non - Roman alphabets. Why no Chinese?

Also, if you go to their website to ask a question, you'll see that you can't ask the company directly. Your question just goes unanswered on the user forum thingy. The SwiftKey folks on the website tell you, straight - out, that they don't answer questions. Our questions get posted and then, sometime in another universe, users get to vote on which features they want the most.

That is not customer service. That's arrogance.

Sent from my GT-I9500

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I use Google keyboard. I love the autocorrect. I may have to check out swiftkey though after reading how many people use it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app