09-25-2013 04:57 PM
79 ... 234
tools
    OP, I think based on your top three things iphone is better. Luckily those are not my top three. I hate typing on my iphone and do imessage on my macbook. I like my iphone 5 for certain things, I like my S4 for other things and just picked up a Lumia 1020 to learn more about Windows Phones and that kick **** camera!!!

Just buy a bunch of those iphones so my AAPL will go back to 700!
    09-20-2013 09:03 PM
    I'll take a Lexus IS-F over the S-Class any day
    Never in a thousand years would I take a Lexus over a Mercedes.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4
    09-21-2013 02:03 AM
    Great perspective. Well, at least you gave it a try and did so with a good Android device and didn't take to it. Enjoy the iPhone 5S, it's a good looking device and I actually like the way iOS 7 looks and feels.
    09-24-2013 11:29 PM
    Have been an iPhone user since day 1, after downloading the iOS7 I completely flipped with what they did it to the color scheme, icons, functionality etc when I installed the developer beta version. I got a nexus 4 and was taken by surprise, the vanilla android experience, screen size, customisation and freedom. Moved on to HTC one after a couple of weeks then recently to Samsung S4. I think iPhone is a beautiful gadget the best there is design wise, but the iOS is now trying to catch up and has become too garish for my liking. It's become an evolutionary platform than revolutionary. Some of the apps like iMessage etc are apps which any OS can built and adapt. S4 on the other hand with its 5 inches screen, ultimate freedom and customization is an incredible experience. I am glad I made the switch and don't regret it for a second. I don't think I can go back to an iPhone until they make some serious changes to their OS make it fully customisable and introduce a decent screen size. I still have an iPad and I think its the best tablet out there. Best of luck going back to iPhone it is a beautiful device after all with apps you are fond of. But I think some of us have just gotten plain bored of it.

Posted via Android Central App
    09-25-2013 04:57 PM
79 ... 234