Hi there i have a Galaxy S4 i am on contract with cell c i go on internet Google all the time i only go on wi fi due to my airtime no data then i use wi-fi but this morning i played with the phone an some where along the line i press something wrong NOW i cannot go on wi fi or the internet at all some how later i tried again then i was on via wi fi is shows on the bottom of the Google home page unavailable location i am 100% positive i have never seen that on that page can you please help me I really need to sort it out please PM me. thanks
    09-19-2013 04:27 PM
    Hi there i have a Galaxy S4 i am on contract with cell c i go on internet Google all the time i only go on wi fi due to my airtime no data then i use wi-fi but this morning i played with the phone an some where along the line i press something wrong NOW i cannot go on wi fi or the internet at all some how later i tried again then i was on via wi fi is shows on the bottom of the Google home page unavailable location i am 100% positive i have never seen that on that page can you please help me I really need to sort it out please PM me. thanks
    Welcome to the forums!
    I am confused. Do you have WiFi back?
    09-20-2013 09:33 AM
    It sounds like you got wifi working again and can connect to Google. The message about location probably just means that you've turned location services off in your phone settings.
    09-20-2013 11:18 AM