Hello all,
    I am a dedicated Samsung user and I would like to continue using my Galaxy S4. (well, until the Galaxy Note III comes out in a few weeks)
    I have noticed quite a few things wrong with S-Voice that i find really odd. I know not many people use S-Voice, but for those of us who do, could you please give some advice (not things like "switch to the iPhone or Google voice" as I've stated, I actually like S-Voice and think its a really well done application.)

One of the problems I have noticed is that S-Voice will sometimes provide inaccurate information.

A couple friends and I were messing around with a few random questions, and one of the questions was "How long was George Washington president" and the response was "July 1798 to December 1799" Which was in fact the time that he served as a general in the military. GW served a full 8 years which is why we have the term two term president.

This is one of a few issues I've found.
    09-20-2013 06:47 PM
    Switch to Google Now

Just asked it the same question and got back the right answer. I don't disagree S-Voice isn't as bad as some people make it out to be, it's just Google Now is like 500% better....at not only integrating with the phone but answering questions. I wrote a whole guide for it: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...oogle-now.html
    09-21-2013 09:46 AM
    Switch to Google Now

Just asked it the same question and got back the right answer. I don't disagree S-Voice isn't as bad as some people make it out to be, it's just Google Now is like 500% better....at not only integrating with the phone but answering questions. I wrote a whole guide for it: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...oogle-now.html
    But...But...Google Now doesn't talk to you. I want my phone to talk to me and spew jibberish when I get lonely.
    09-21-2013 10:18 AM
    Google Now does talk... Sometimes... Like when you say "How's the weather?". It's just not social. Like your all knowing nerd that won't speak to you unless it's about facts

Posted via Android Central App
    09-22-2013 04:17 AM