I can't get the camera ISO to remain set after taking a picture. Is there a way to force this until you want it back at the default Auto setting? Wastes a huge amount of time and ruins great shots that blur because the shutter was too slow in less than bright light when flash is not needed.
    09-21-2013 01:08 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I haven't seen that in the camera settings but it would, indeeed, be useful.
    09-21-2013 05:46 AM
    It doesn't look like there's a way to do it except by keeping the camera app active. You can leave the app active, use the home button to put it in the background, then use other apps and return to the camera when you need it. I did that while editing this post, and the camera is still on ISO 800 where I left it.

Posted via Android Central App
    09-21-2013 03:18 PM
    It doesn't look like there's a way to do it except by keeping the camera app active. You can leave the app active, use the home button to put it in the background, then use other apps and return to the camera when you need it. I did that while editing this post, and the camera is still on ISO 800 where I left it.

Posted via Android Central App
    A firmware update could "fix" that. We can only hope...but I wonder how many folks are looking for that. Most just leave ISO on auto and never change it, I'm sure.
    09-21-2013 04:41 PM
    Unfortunately it hobbles the camera severely, limiting its usefulness. Why even have the feature if it isn't user-friendly? By the time I quit fooling with a setting, the photo opp is often lost. People aren't going to stand around waiting for you to fix something and just take the picture.
    09-21-2013 06:23 PM
    I'd like to see the camera retain the user-chosen setting, along with displaying the ISO number on-screen along with the shutter speed/aperture, depending on what Mode you're in. Could be switched on or off, just helps to have better info on-screen.
    09-22-2013 06:29 PM
    I'd like to see the camera retain the user-chosen setting, along with displaying the ISO number on-screen along with the shutter speed/aperture, depending on what Mode you're in. Could be switched on or off, just helps to have better info on-screen.
    I'd like a live RGB histrogram too, but I'm not holding my breath waiting for them to add it.
    09-22-2013 07:01 PM
    With such a tiny screen, that's a little overkill, just basic info on display w/o having to peck into a menu first would suffice
    09-24-2013 06:28 AM