Gallery is too slow

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Im using nova launcher but still its very slow to open the album and use the camera. Please help. TIA

Sent from my *RED* Galaxy S4

What kind of help are you looking for here? Are your images stored in internal memory or an external card? If an external card, what speed card?

chloeshotmom

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Im using both memory. I need help on how to speed my gallery album. Or if you have the same issue i guess theres no problem with my phone.

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Im using both memory. I need help on how to speed my gallery album. Or if you have the same issue i guess theres no problem with my phone.

I'm sorry, but my gallery is generally very fast. Can you describe exactly what's working slowly? Opening the app, or viewing your pictures, or something else?

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Opening the album if i want to look at the pics. Also when using camera. It's really slow to open.

I'd guess my camera takes about a second to open. Is yours taking longer than that? If it is, do you have a lot of other stuff running at the same time?

Posted via Android Central App

chloeshotmom

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
i usually kill the apps every now and then. sometimes the album doesnt show at all. just black screen. the problem is ATT doesnt want to replace because it has damage on the body just a little crack which i dont know where it came from. :(

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
i usually kill the apps every now and then. sometimes the album doesnt show at all. just black screen. the problem is ATT doesnt want to replace because it has damage on the body just a little crack which i dont know where it came from. :(
Maybe try disabling the gallery app, then re-enabling it (this will delete the app's data; I don't know if that includes images, so you might want to back them up first)? Or try it with the stock Touchwiz launcher and see if it's just an issue with Nova Launcher.

Weld guy

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Maybe try another gallery app, I use nova also, ive been tryin quick pic, and I like it .

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair