I've had my galaxy s4 for about 2 months now and the battery is terrible. I have everything turned off including location services. My screen brightness is minimum. I keep my wifi off and turn 3g on manually. The only thing i have turned on is screen rotation and silent. I have Google now turned off. I also have the lights for capacitive buttons turned off including vibration when i use them.

I've Googled how to imprudent battery life about 10 times and I've done absolutely everything.

I have juice defender, Wakelock detector, battery doctor installed.

I literally only use nova launcher prime on my phone.

I don't know what to do now because I'm only getting 2 hours 30 mins screen life

Posted via Android Central App
    09-23-2013 03:10 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Sounds like you've done a lot. Have you considered calling Samsung to see if you could send the phone in under warranty?
    09-23-2013 03:23 PM
    I haven't called them yet but won't they offer a replacement/ repair? I don't want to pay them 50 for postage costs and I also have a 25 screen protector on my phone. I don't know what to do because this is my first proper android.

09-23-2013 03:52 PM
    Is the cell signal good where you usually use your phone? Poor signal can drain the battery.
    09-23-2013 06:16 PM
    You could either have bad signal like diddy said or you could have a defective battery I get 24 hours on battery with moderate use

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
    09-23-2013 07:02 PM
    I've had my galaxy s4 for about 2 months now and the battery is terrible. I have everything turned off including location services. My screen brightness is minimum. I keep my wifi off and turn 3g on manually. The only thing i have turned on is screen rotation and silent. I have Google now turned off. I also have the lights for capacitive buttons turned off including vibration when i use them.

I've Googled how to imprudent battery life about 10 times and I've done absolutely everything.

I have juice defender, Wakelock detector, battery doctor installed.

I literally only use nova launcher prime on my phone.

I don't know what to do now because I'm only getting 2 hours 30 mins screen life

What does Settings - More - Battery tell you is using up your battery?
    09-24-2013 07:54 AM