I have got a new Samsung S4 active and I am trying to customise my home screens, I have removed the widgets that I dont want on the relevant pages, but when I try to put another widget that is already loaded on the phone in its place (exactly same size as one previously removed) I get message saying "No more room on this page" despite it saying that it has no cards on the screen itself!! I even get the same message on an empty page?? This is ridiculous! Does anyone know why this is happening? Frustratingly I have removed most of the widgets, so now I have a lot of blank pages and can't put anything back on them. I have even tried putting back the widgets that I took off - still no joy!!
    09-25-2013 04:37 AM
    I have got a new Samsung S4 active and I am trying to customise my home screens, I have removed the widgets that I dont want on the relevant pages, but when I try to put another widget that is already loaded on the phone in its place (exactly same size as one previously removed) I get message saying "No more room on this page" despite it saying that it has no cards on the screen itself!! I even get the same message on an empty page?? This is ridiculous! Does anyone know why this is happening? Frustratingly I have removed most of the widgets, so now I have a lot of blank pages and can't put anything back on them. I have even tried putting back the widgets that I took off - still no joy!!
    Welcome to the forums!
    Have you tried rebooting the device?
    09-25-2013 09:32 AM