I recently got a Samsung note 10.1 and a galaxy s4 and I am having the same problem with both devices, any help with either would be appreciated. I have a coffee shop I normally go to which has Wi-Fi accessible through a username and password which I have been using for years in different devices without problems. Normally I connect to the Wi-Fi, open my browser and it redirects me automatically to the sign on page, then I am able to use internet in any apps. But with my new devices I don't get redirected and can't connect. Please help!

Posted via Android Central App
    09-25-2013 09:19 AM
    I recently got a Samsung note 10.1 and a galaxy s4 and I am having the same problem with both devices, any help with either would be appreciated. I have a coffee shop I normally go to which has Wi-Fi accessible through a username and password which I have been using for years in different devices without problems. Normally I connect to the Wi-Fi, open my browser and it redirects me automatically to the sign on page, then I am able to use internet in any apps. But with my new devices I don't get redirected and can't connect. Please help!

Exactly where are you getting in the process before it stops?
    09-25-2013 09:34 AM
    My Wi-Fi status tells me I am connected, I open the browser, but it won't redirect me, just tells me I don't have an internet connection and won't load any web pages

09-26-2013 11:48 AM
    I'd try clearing the browser cache and history to see if that helps. You might also try using a different browser, just to see if that makes a difference; there are several free ones you can install from the Play Store.
    09-26-2013 11:52 AM