Hii, basically i joined so I can ask you for some help. On Monday, I was looking at something at a store, but when I turned to check the time, I couldn't see the screen! Basically all I'm saying is when I turn on the device, the 2 bottom buttons flash, and I didn't have my phone's brightness all the way down. Everytime I turn on my phone, I see the blue start-up light at the top, but nothing shows up! Help me please! I'm currently on the wait for the replacement phone T-Mobile said they could send me, but I just wanted to know if anyone here had some answers to this problem.
    09-26-2013 08:55 PM
    Hii, basically i joined so I can ask you for some help. On Monday, I was looking at something at a store, but when I turned to check the time, I couldn't see the screen! Basically all I'm saying is when I turn on the device, the 2 bottom buttons flash, and I didn't have my phone's brightness all the way down. Everytime I turn on my phone, I see the blue start-up light at the top, but nothing shows up! Help me please! I'm currently on the wait for the replacement phone T-Mobile said they could send me, but I just wanted to know if anyone here had some answers to this problem.
    Welcome to the forums!
    Have you tried clearing cache in recovery?
    09-26-2013 10:52 PM
    Well no, but I can try. Thanks!
    09-28-2013 10:23 PM